🐾 CONFIDENT

CHAPTER 43

Jungkook and I blink a few times in silence, our brains trying to spin gears fast enough for us to fully understand what Yoongi had just mumbled. Jungkook crouches down to eye level with the unbothered man sitting in front of me, his eyes flickering into his cat like slits and narrowing on Yoongi's black ones as he studies him for a moment.

"What. Did. You. Say?" Jungkook emphasizes each word as his tail whips the grass hard and the side of his lip twitches up into a snarl as he bares his left sharp canine tooth.

Yoongi sighs as if this entire conversation is a waste of time and tiring, scratching his head lazily before a threatening hiss comes from him, "I said, she is my mate. You're a hybrid too, so you know that it's something that can happen suddenly." He tries to get to the point of things.

"What are you trying to say?" Jungkook raises a brow.

"I'm saying that I knew something was up when I slithered up onto her arm, I could tell she was important to me in some way. You know that hybrids don't know they're mates with someone until they start to trust them. That's when the feeling and realization hits them because you're starting to become comfortable with them." Yoongi mumbles before standing and I stand up next to him, listening intently to what he's saying because, well, that feeling is something that I had gotten with both of them, I just didn't know as soon as it had happened what it meant, "You know exactly what I'm saying and what I mean." He crosses his arms.

Jungkook's face flushes pink and he relaxes a bit, "Yeah, I knew that." He mumbles while rolling his eyes, "But... why would Y/n have two different mates that aren't mates themselves? Usually all three feel it for one another... " Jungkook trails off with a hint of realization on his face.

While busy deep in thought and realization, Yoongi slowly steps up to Jungkook's taller form and a sly smirk creeps onto his face as he watches the panther intently. Placing a hand under Jungkook's chin and tipping it upwards so that he makes eye contact with Yoongi, he freezes and his eyes widen. I can only stand frozen and watch as the intimidation radiates off of the snake hybrid.

"I think you know what that means then, hm, babyboy?" Yoongi brushes his thumb across Jungkook's bottom lip while staring up at him and I just

👩🏻‍🦯 boy what the- what the hell

"Are they doing a sex?"

We all glance to Tae who is playing with his fingers and standing awkwardly but curiously a few feet away.

"No, they aren't doing a sex." I giggle and Jimin walks up next to him, the rest walking down the side of the building to come see what's going on.

"Don't act innocent." Jimin rolls his eyes and Taehyung stares down at him with a whole new demeanor and an eyebrow raised.

"You're right, shall I remind you just how innocent I'm not?" He places a strong hand on Jimin's shoulder and he gulps under the tiger's gaze as his tail teasingly wraps around the shorter's leg.

"What are we, all going into heat or something?" Jin jokes and I'm bashed across the skull with the reminder that Jungkook is still in heat.

"Yoongi, I would be careful if I were you. Jungkook's- "

"B-babyboy?" Jungkook's doe eyes sparkle down at the shorter, yet more dominant, man.

Yoongi pockets his fists into the sides of my blazer that he's wearing and pokes his tongue against his inner cheek, the side of his lip tugging up into a smirk that seems to never really go away for too long. We all watch with shocked expressions as Yoongi speaks to the hybrid who's long black tail is now still and his ears stand straight, listening intently.

"Snakes may not go into heat, but... " he leans in closer to Jungkook's ear, "that doesn't mean I don't like to fuck rough."

🧎🏻‍♀️

Jungkook's eyes widen ever so slightly and I gulp because shit- this is also my supposed mate saying this.

"RIP that, ayyy." Jimin points at us and hits a lil dance move and I sigh, slapping a hand to my forehead as I begin laughing and so do the others.

"What an interesting day." I sigh before placing a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, Jungkook still wallowing in a dazed headspace and probably thinking of scenarios in his head already, "Yoongi, how about we uh... save this conversation for later and head inside to treat any possible wounds you could've gotten?" I nervously smile to the man who I'm already way too intimidated from, his cute side completely gone.

"Of course." He nods his head, showing his gummy smile and my heart melts instantly.

His right hand grabs my left hand and he drops the gummy smile, a serious and more stern look casting across his features as he looks at Jungkook who's practically pouting with an annoyed expression at us two.

Yoongi reaches a hand out and raises a brow.

"Take it. Now. Be good for me, will you, Jungkook?" He stares down the taller panther and Jungkook blinks a few times with a hazy look in his eyes.

"Y-yes, Yoongi." He whispers nervously and interlocks his fingers with Yoongi's left hand.

This man just woke up about a half hour ago and suddenly is already acting dominant towards us and also showing his authority as each of our mates?!

He must really like having control since he doesn't seem shocked or embarrassed with any of this even though we all just met...

The rest don't even say anything, too shocked to comprehend the fact that this man is really our mate so they head inside and we follow behind- Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin cooing at how cute we apparently look as the angry looking man walks inbetween Jungkook and I while holding our hands.

For someone who looks cut throat he sure does like affection-

_______________________________
at this point, i don't even care if their relationship with yoongi seems sudden or fast. i think that makes what he does more sudden and unpredictable

me: wow- yeah, i can't update daily. three books a day is too much
also me: y'know what, let's update daily again even though i'm writing five books now... that sounds good
i'm just out here being EXCITED AS FUCK writing this book it's so fucking random now but so funny to me