Friend or Foe?

(Tony's POV)

Tony sat by the small fire to keep warm, the man that kept him alive was somewhere moving around behind him. But he was too lost in thought to care as he just continued to stare blankly at the flames dancing around.

'Baam'

Tony and the man jumped, standing up and moving while putting their hands in the air as they faced where their confinement room's door was swung open violently. What they were not expecting was for a woman to be thrown into the room by one of armed mens. The man spoke quickly in Arabic, but Tony can see the amount of sheer rage from the look on his face.

The woman props herself on her elbows and -literally- growls at the man. "Dick-less, Asshole!"

The armed man took a menacing step forward and pointed his gun at the woman; who did not even flinch away. The man smirked and then proceeded to shoot the woman in her right shoulder before walking away with a satisfied smile.

Tony and the man just stared wide eyed at what just happened in front of them, with so many questions running through their heads respectively. But the one that pushed its way to the top of the list was that this woman had ears and a tail.

When the woman slumped over gripping her right shoulder and hissed, the man was knocked out of his stupor. Attempting to walk towards her, until she quickly whipped her head around to stare at the two of them. Despite her focus being more on the man closer to her, Tony could not help but feel like a deer caught in headlights when he saw her eyes.

They were gold, a bright, vibrant shade of gold with cat like pupils that could stare into your soul directly. Her dark skin made not just her gold eye, but also her gold/yellow with black tips ears and tail stand out a lot more.

"Friend or Foe?" The woman asked.

The man who was close to her, kept his hands up in a 'no harm' gesture. "Friend."

The woman's ears flicked and she turned to her gaze to the man near the fire, expecting an answer from him as well.

Tony finally acknowledged that he was being asked the same question, answered it. "Friend."

She narrowed her eyes towards Tony and then back at the man before standing up shakily.

"Hey, I don't think you should-" The man said but was cut off by a growl from the woman.

"Stop. Though you might be a 'friend', does not mean I trust you." The woman said backing away.

"I can help with your bullet wound. If you would let me." The man said taking a step closer.

The woman's growl grew louder as she moved her arm to the direct spot where the bullet had punctured. Reaching in, she bit down on her arm that was in front of her mouth to stop herself from crying out in pain.

Tony and the man watched in shock as a moment later the woman released her arm from her mouth. Bringing her arm around and extending it in their direction with her fist clenched for them to see.

"There." The woman said as she opened her fist and let the bullet drop onto the floor. "Now, there is no reason to worry."

"I'm not so sure about that." Tony commented.

"I agree with him, the wound can still get infected." The man said.

The woman's ears flattened backwards against her head and her tail swayed from side to side, her expression showing that she was either annoyed or impatient.

"Fine. How about this. You leave me alone for tonight, and tomorrow I will let you check on the wound." The woman suggested.

"I don't think that is a good idea." The man shook his head.