Stay or Leave

(Tony's POV)

Tony was seated on a couch that was against the wall of Happy's hospital room, while Soleil was seated by his bedside on a chair. As soon as they got to the hospital, they had Happy moved to private room, away from the anyone who could possibly see him and want to publicize his current condition.

Tony sat further in his chair, feeling a lump in his throat as he looked at his friend; who laid unconscious, covered in burns that had been treated and bandaged. A ventilator tube fed down his throat to help him breath while he laid in a coma.

He watched as Soleil kept her head down, holding one of Happy's hands in between both of her's before he noticed the nurse entering the room.

The nurse stayed quiet, seeing Soleil by Happy's bedside and just went to work to check his heart's monitor, then the IV drip before turning to Soleil. "Should I turn off the TV?"

When Soleil only made a noncommittal hum, the nurse seemed to second guess what she should do before deciding to turn off the TV.

"Hi." Tony said, making his presence known.

"Oh!" The nurse jumped slightly as she turned to see him seated in the corner of the room.

Tony chuckled curtly. "Do you mind leaving that on?"

"S..Sure." The nurse smiled as she placed the remote back down.

Tony stood up from his seat, watching the TV with his arms crossed by his chest and the tension visible in his shoulders. He turned to look back at the nurse before speaking. "Sunday nights. PBS. Downton Abbey."

"That's his show." Soleil commented as she pressed a kiss on the back of Happy's hand before standing up.

"He thinks it's elegant." Tony continued as he looked towards Happy one more time before Soleil came to join him at his side. She wrapped an arm around his waist and he soon did the same, pulling her close before speaking to the nurse one more time. "One more thing. Make sure everyone wears their badges. He's a stickler for that sort a thing. Plus, my guys won't let anyone in without them."

"Thank you for your work." Soleil said before moving along with Tony as he began leading them out of Happy's room. As they exited the room, Happy's room bodyguards stood straighter and Soleil narrowed her slitted pupils at them -if looks could kill...- "No one goes in, unless it's his doctor, nurse, Tony, Potts, Rhodes or me. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Miss." The two guards nodded doing their best and failing to hide their sweat dropping.

Soleil only gave a firm nod before Tony gave them a pointed look as well, after that; the two of them made their way to the exit.

Rushing out of the house; Tony put on a worn pair of jeans, black exercise long sleeve shirt, a dark blue blazer, some blue sneakers and a pair of blue framed black tinted sunglasses. Despite the late morning being overcast.

Soleil had one of his black hoodies on, high waisted jeans, black ankle boots and some black and gold framed brown tinted sunglasses. Her hair was up in a mid-ponytail, and even with her glasses on, no tail or ears; Tony could clearly feel the anger radiating off her.

 Her hair was up in a mid-ponytail, and even with her glasses on, no tail or ears; Tony could clearly feel the anger radiating off her