Gulmira

(Soleil's POV)

Soleil flew alongside Tony as they made their way to the war zone in Gulmira. She was keeping her eye on him as he flew slightly in front of her, taking in his new suit. The Mark III in all its red and gold glory.

The successor of the Mark II with upgraded technology and improved features. 95.5% Titanium and 4.5% Gold Alloy with ceramic plating and silicon infused-steel. This combination results into a highly durable alloy that can -supposedly- withstand blasts and strikes, and is fully resistant to bullets. Ice resistance compared to its predecessor, flight stabilizers and propulsion system making the Mark III capable of full flight and supersonic speed (Mach 1).

To Soleil; breaking the sound barrier was something she has already done before. But if Tony was excited about said achievement, he hide it well and kept the main mission at the top of his mind. Equipped with his Repulsors, newly untested Unibeam, Smart micro guns, Micro missiles and flares.

They continued to their destination, when Soleil's ears swivelled forward and let out a growl. "We are getting close."

Tony did not respond but the sound of explosions and gun fire were becoming much more apparent to even his normal hearing capabilities as they drew near. The sound of screaming also mixed in with the sound of gunfire grew louder as she and Tony descended towards a small village.

They both nosed dived towards the surface, Tony shooting his hands out towards the ground with the repulsors and abruptly slowed his momentum before bringing his feet downwards and landing. Taking a knee to absorb impact. Soleil spread her wings out to slow her momentum and landed on all fours right behind Tony in a crouched position. As soon as Tony stood up the gunfire started and Soleil roared.

She pounced forward and started grabbing men and throwing them, while Tony shot others with his repulsors. Soleil turned to a group of villagers and started to approach them but they were soon all held at gun point.

"Sol. Stop."

Soleil heard Tony say mentally, making her stop beside him and growl at the Ten Rings men holding the villagers captive. Hearing Tony's repulsors die down before his micro guns popped out from their chamber in his shoulder plates, locking onto and shooting only the armed men.

Soleil hissed at the fallen bodies but a distinct scent caught her attention and she walked off. Moving into a building she found the Ten Rings leader's right hand man hiding, and when the man saw her she growled lowly.

He quickly panicked and dropped his phone that he was most likely gonna use to inform the leader of a -their- disturbance. Soleil circled him until he was backed up against the wall with his hands up, speaking quickly in Arabic. Though she did not give two shits to mentally translate what she believed were his pleas for his life, as she bared her canines and moved closer to him.

Tony just had to come and ruin her fun though. She watched as his gauntlet punched through the concrete wall the man was backed up against, grabbing the man and pulling him back through it.

Soleil rolled her eyes as she walked through the new hole in the wall and saw Tony tossing the man onto the ground in front of the villagers. Soleil's ears swivelled backwards when she heard more explosions in the direction behind her.

"Tony, go about 80 kilometres behind me. There is more going on over there. I'll stay here to check if everyone is okay. And deal with this guy." Soleil said.

Tony did not need to be told twice as his repulsor kicked in. "He's all yours." He said and took off into the air once again.

Soleil smirked as she looked down at the man who was squirming in fear but her brows raised when she saw it was not her he was scared of. But the villagers that were circling him and then proceeded to beat the crap out of the man, while she just sat there.