The Triskelion

(Soleil's POV)

Soleil stepped through the doors after the SHIELD agent opened it for her, she saw Fury standing with his back to her, hands held behind him, and staring out of his window. She walked further in and spoke as she approached.

"Not a bad view, Fury."

"It is nice, isn't it." Fury stated rather than questioned. "But I bet it does not compare to what you're used to, Marcella."

"I'm fortunate to be blessed by an amazing view of New York City almost every day. And I'm thankful to Tony for that." Soleil said coming to stand beside Fury, on his right side.

Fury could see her out of the corner of his right eye but remained facing forward. "I believe he is the one who should be thankful."

"Perspective." Soleil waved off the director and just took in the view of Washington, DC from the Triskelion. When she finished taking in the sight, she looked towards Fury. "How are you, Nick?"

"Since when were we friends?" Was Fury's retort.

Soleil scoffed playfully and rolled her eyes. "Excuse me for just trying to be friendly, director~."

A small smirk graced Fury's lips as he turned and motioned for her to sit down. Soleil's red hair flowed over her shoulder as she turned around and made her way to take a seat in one of the two single-seater couches in front of Fury's desk. She was wearing a black tube top with black high-waisted jeans. A dark green thigh-length jacket and some knee-high green 5-inch heeled boots.

She adjusted her jacket as she sat down and crossed her right leg over the top of her left, watching as Fury took a seat in his chair

"I hate to admit that I am stressed." Fury stated.

"I could only imagine, running an intelligence agency such as the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division must be stressful." Soleil grinned cheekily.

"Really?" Fury sighed as he shook his head.

"What?!" Soleil giggled. "It took me forever to actually remember that."