Hammeroid Attack

(Soleil's POV)

"Are you ready for this?" Tony asked Soleil, once they crossed the border into New York and continued making their way to Flushing Meadows; where the Stark Expo was located.

In the dark of night -thanks to the 3 hour time difference- Soleil flew in her average sized lioness form beside Tony. They had left Malibu a few hours after Ivan had called due to waiting for the Mark VI to be ready and Soleil's suit to be fabricated. So, by the time they reached New York; it was already around 7pm and Justin's presentation would have long started by now.

Soleil took in the meaning behind Tony's question, knowing that he was asking if she was ready to reveal herself to the world as not just 'Sunbeam' but as Soleil.

"I'm ready." Soleil said firmly.

"Good." Tony nodded as the Expo's building came into view. "Let's do this."

They flew into the opened auditorium, Justin having halted his ongoing speech and everyone in the crowd watching them. Tony stopped and hovered over the stage before killing the power on his thrusters, while Soleil beat her wings a couple times to slow her decent and landed; hind legs first.

Immediately after, Soleil shifted; black and gold dust covering her form before she reappeared in her human form with cat ears and tail visible to the crowd behind her. The once cheering crowd had stopped and stared wide eyed at Soleil; as she stood in her new suit.

A black cat suit with gold outlines to compliment her colourations, with off the shoulder long sleeves, a halter neck line, a black leather belt with a gold buckle that connected in the centre and had a sun emblem on it. There was also a hole for her tail to rest comfortably out of. Some black knee high combat boots with 3 inch heels; a broad heel for functionality but also to suit her liking. Her hair was parted to the side and placed in a high ponytail where the ends met her mid-back.