Mansion Sweet Mansion

(Soleil's POV)

Soleil held Tony's hand the entire ride to his mansion, since his silence alone spoke volume to how his conversation with Obadiah went. The only time he spoke was to ask Pepper if her room preparations were finished, which they were surprisingly and Soleil could only assume; that is what she will have to get used too now. Tony's people work fast, and she was going to have to keep up.

When they drove up to his house, her eyes widen and grip tightened on his hand as she was not expecting a 'mansion'. But then again from the little she knew of Tony Stark before meeting him -small news coverage that she saw here and there, since she tends to stay away from the news altogether unless necessary- was that he indeed was a billionaire.

Soleil quickly released his hand when Tony had the audacity to say that it was a villa, making her roll her eyes and lightly nudge him as they got out of the car. When they entered the house and voice made Soleil jump, which is something that does not often happen since she is usually very aware of her surroundings.

"Welcome home, Sir."

"Who was that?" Soleil asked looking around but not finding anyone around them.

"That would be Tony's A.I." Pepper giggled at Soleil's reaction.

"Hello, Jarvis. Good to be home." Tony replied as he and Pepper started to walk further inside. He stopped when he saw Soleil still standing by the front entrance. "Sol?"

"Umm..Can I take my shoes off or should I keep them on?" Soleil asked nervously.

"Your choice." Tony shrugged and waited for her.

Soleil nodded and quickly bent down to untie her heel's laces, slipping her bandaged feet out off them and taking off past Tony. Her footsteps barely heard as she pranced towards the open area the main floor, and the first thing she took in was the ocean view from the floor to ceiling windows.

They covered majority of the hillside wall of the house leaving plenty of room for her to lounge about and enjoy the sun without having to go directly outside, if she so felt. The next few things she took in were the wide arrangements of seating areas, the Steinway piano and the stocked shelves off alcohol.

Soleil had not had a good drink in a while, meaning she hoped that they were not just for show and Tony would eventually offer her a glass.

"Come on, Soleil." Soleil turned to Pepper who pointing at the staircase that spiralled both downwards and upwards. As well as a glass wall in the middle of the spiral, that had a waterfall. "I'll show you your room."

"Actually!" Tony interjected. "I will do it."

Pepper raised a brow. "Are you sure, Tony?"

"Of course!" Tony smiled towards Soleil. "Soleil is my roommate now. So, it's only right that I give her a tour of her new abode"

"Okay. It's the one down the hall from yours." Pepper said before walking towards Soleil and whispering. "All the rooms have the same ocean view, so you won't be missing much from either floor. I hope you like it."

"It is beautiful." Soleil said looking back at the view before smiling at Pepper. "Thank you!"

"Have a look at the room first to see if you like the decor, and then you can thank me later." Pepper smiled back.

Soleil moved fluidly towards Tony, hooking her arm around his as he lead her up the stairs. On the walk to her room, Tony broke down the layout of the 'villa'. 4 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, two fireplaces, a swimming pool, a -emphasis on 'large'- gourmet kitchen, a lounge with a spa/gymnasium, and an electronic library/study. He mentioned that this was a smart house and ran on solar energy -kinda like her-, which is the reason for the extensive amount of windows.