Soleil and Lune/Sekhmet and Bastet

(Soleil's POV)

They all sat there in an awkward silence after Nakia poured some rum in all of their glasses. While Nakia and Lune seemed to take sips here and there, Soleil and Tony downed theirs with ease.

"You should really thank Sekhmet for that." Lune chuckled softly against the rim of her glass.

Soleil raised a brow. "How so?"

"The alcohol tolerance you've obtained is thanks to her." Lune pointed out.

"What?"

"You don't know much about Egyptian mythology, do you?"

"I know enough!"

"But not enough." Lune countered with a smirk and Soleil only glared at her in return before she continued on. "Come now, sister. It's alright to not be knowledgeable about every little detail."

"Don't patronize me, ~sister~!" Soleil hissed lowly, ears flattened downwards.

"I was doing no such thing." Lune said as she sat back in the rocking chair, moving back and forth with the wooden floors creaking beneath her as she went. "I was just saying-"

"That I don't know what I should." Soleil finished off for her.

Lune smiled. "Yeah. So, enlighten me. What do you know of us?"

Soleil's anger was fanned with the flames of the fire growing within her. "I know that 'your' father's name is Amun Aly."

"Ah!" Lune said, her tone of voice taking one of pure disdain. "There is something we can agree on, Soleil. I do not think of that man as my father either. So please refrain from calling him such, and I shall do the same."

"Your mother was named Léonie Aly and she died in 2004, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease." Soleil pressed on, watching as Lune's shoulders sagged a bit.

"Yeah..." Lune sighed, taking a longer sip of rum, and her nose scrunched soon after. "Keeping going."

"You; Lune Aly." Soleil said as she eyed her sister sitting across from her before continuing on. "Amun and Léonie had me 1972, sold me off as soon as I was born where I lived years confined to a cage. Treated like an animal, whereas you; born eight years later never had to deal with that. I got out with the help of a friend, after 12 years. 12 years!"

"I was free, I went to school. I graduated high school at 17, got two degrees; a Wildlife (Animal) degree and one in Engineering. Left school at the age of 25 only to get caught by some messed up group and treated like an object for them to experiment on. For Six Fucking Years! But I got out, and this time on my own and for five years I was always looking over my shoulder." Soleil said angrily, squeezing Tony's hand as a grounding point and she was grateful that he let her do so.

"And it was just my luck that I got caught again because for better or for worst -the former rather than the latter- I met Tony there. We escaped that hell hole together, and have been basically attached at the hip ever since." Soleil felt Tony squeeze her hand back before she continued. "So. Please tell me, ~Lune! Where does this 'we are one' crap come from?! Since you don't know jack shit about me! And I know for a fact that the bullshit your spewing can't be from those sorry excuses of people you call parents!"

"You should watch your mouth on how you speak about our mother." Lune glared at Soleil.

"Your mother!" Soleil corrected without missing a beat. "She's not mine. Never was and never will be."

"You can't say that!"

"I can! And I will. And guess what?! I just did!"

"Take it back!" Lune hissed, grip tightening on her glass.

Soleil ~ Tony Stark(BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara