Burrows of Greenwich

( Soleil's POV)

The rest of her 'birthday' night, Soleil spent it blissed out as Tony went about using every manner and as many ways possible to please her. By the end of it all, even Tony fell like a dead weight on top of her but Soleil did not protest.

She only carded a hand through his slightly damp hair with him letting out a hum of content before rolling off her and unto his side.

Soleil giggled softly as she was able to see Tony giving her a lopsided grin as sunlight peeked through their curtains.

"Ugh." Tony groaned as a sunbeam hit his eyes, causing him to bury his face in Soleil's chest and mutter something incoherent.

"What was that?" Soleil asked softly as she continued to play with his hair.

"Hmm..what time is it?"

"Uh...J."

"Good morning, Miss. Sir. It is currently 6:15am. The temperature in Paris, France is 26 degrees Celsius and not a cloud in sight." Jarvis announced.

"Ugh!" Tony groaned deeply turning to bury his face in the pillows.

Soleil rested her head on top of his shoulder and let out a sigh. "J, what time is our flight again?"

"You both are expected back at the airport by 8, for your flight at 8:10 am August 18th, 2013. And you should be arriving in New York by 2:10 am August 18th, 2013."

Tony turned his head and gave Soleil a Cheshire grin "Damn, we are just missing out on your birthday over there. But that does not mean we can't continue this when we get back~!"

"Your libido knows no bounds!" Soleil gasped and playfully shoved Tony making him laugh.

"How could it when I'm dating a goddess~!"

"Descendant of a goddess. Relax!"

"Tomato (Tow-may-toe), Tomato (Toe-ma-toe)!" Tony brushed her off easily as he let out another groan while rolling off the bed. His body cracked as he stretched and he let out a sigh of content. "We have about an hour to get everything packed back up and dressed if we wanna have breakfast here."

"What's new?" Soleil chuckled as she swung her legs off the bed and stretched her arms over her head. "I'm fine with either or. It really is the packing which might take awhile."

"Just shove everything into a bag." Tony stated as he started walking towards the bathroom.

"It doesn't work like that!" Soleil said following after him, looking at the new -fresh- claw marks that decorated his back and love bites on his neck. Soleil saw herself in the mirror above the vanity, looking over the love bites that decorated her own skin but they tend to fade faster than Tony's will thanks to her powers. "You can't just throw all the clothes into the suitcases."

"Why not?! It's a private jet, there's no weight limit. Unless your planning to haul a car or something." Tony laughed as he picked up his toothbrush, handing Soleil hers after putting some toothpaste on it.

"I'm not you." Soleil kissed his shoulder as a thank you before putting her toothbrush under the running water in the sink before beginning to brush her teeth. As she spits out some of the excess paste, she spoke again. "This is why I do all the packing."

Tony spit into the sink after her. "Hey, I'm not complaining."

Soleil nudged him again and he just laughed as they continued to brush their teeth. A sense of normalcy that they both could appreciate, something so simple and domestic. Waking up, not even caring that their both butt naked and brushing their teeth together, it was a simple life. A moment that they were going to enjoy every last minute of until they land back in New York, where their work is still waiting.