Ay, France

(Tony's POV)

"You know....when Fury said we would be going to France...." Tony panted as he trudged behind Soleil along the path they were currently walking on. "I swear he said Paris, France."

"Épernay is not that bad." Soleil argued as she continued walking in front of Tony.

"Épernay is not Paris. And~ we aren't even in Épernay either!" Tony pointed out as he rolled his eyes, not that Soleil could see. "We are in Ay."

Soleil looked back with a Cheshire grin. "Close enough~."

"Ha..Sure." Tony sighed. "I just don't understand why there is such a long path towards this vineyard-farm place and why its so narrow that we couldn't take the car."

"What's wrong with a little exercise, Sweetheart? You could use it~."

Tony stopped in his tracks and mocked a hurt expression as he grabbed his shirt. "Honey! I'm truly appalled at the fact that you are calling me unfit."

"Well..."

"Sol!"

"You and Bruce have been cooped up in the lab ever since the remodel. Lord knows when you've last worked out, Tony. Because ever since the finishing touches on the framework for the Hulkbuster were completed, you've been quite busy."

"We have got so close! Honestly, I think it was worth ticking Brucie Bear off so I could get the exact measurements." Tony grinned, proud of his progress so far.

"At the expense of the lab?" Soleil narrowed her eyes at him playfully, having stopped when she did not hear him continuing to follow behind her.

She was already over the whole fiasco, though she did however take out her anger on Tony more than Bruce. But both of them apologized profusely when Soleil almost fainted when she actually saw the amount of damage done to the lab in person.

"Collateral damage." Tony waved off. "It was gonna get ugly before it got pretty anyway, Kitten."

"Please, let's try and keep the tower in one piece for longer than a few months. If you would be so kind, Tiger."

"No promises."

"Jerk."

"You love me."

"Do I?" Soleil shrugged as she turned back around and continued walking.

"What?!"

"You're an asshole sometimes." Soleil continued on as she heard Tony catching up and stopping in front of her. His slightly worried look soon dissipated when he saw the smirk on her face. "It ruins the package deal, you know~."

Tony cupped her jaw, staring into her eyes. "But you love me anyway."

"Do you love me~?" Soleil questioned, still feeling playful. "Because damaging my baby makes it not seem like you do."

"I love you, Soleil." Tony smiled and watched as Soleil smiled back before she leaned up to kiss him, but he leaned away. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Say it."

"Seriously, Stark?!" Soleil furrowed her brows.

"Deadly." Tony put on a shit eating grin but pulled her closer as his voice dropped an octave. "Say it, Honey."

"I love you too, Sweetheart." Soleil said and Tony finally closed the little distance left between their lips for a kiss.

Soleil was the first to speak after they broke apart. "Now, if you would let us continue on. That would be great."

"After you, Honey." Tony stepped aside and Soleil nodded.