The City Is Flying

(Soleil's POV)

Clint, Thor, Pietro, and Wanda all joined them at loading area before they all made their way onto the Quinjet where Vision was already patiently waiting. Once they all settled in the cabin, Steve began to speak.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't." Steve said turning to glance at Pietro who showed the most reluctance to be working alongside the Avengers, even more than his sister. It was kinda low and manipulative blow, but Soleil understood his reasoning as she had done so similar. 

Lucky for Steve, he did not have to deal with the questioning they gave her. "So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done."

Clint turns and sits down in the pilot's seat, starting the engines of the Quinjet before the tracks of the loading station began moving the aircraft down the small runway. The Quinjet takes flight as the sun sets in New York City on May the 5th, and proceeds to make its way to Sokovia.

"As we land, we'll have Pietro run ahead and start announcing to the people that they need to evacuate. Wanda, if you could use your mind control on a large scale to move people..that would be helpful." Steve said with Pietro making a noncommittal hum before he looked towards Wanda who actually gave an answer.

"I'll try." Wanda said softly.

"I will be helping with the evacuation as well. And, Barton, you take the high ground as always. Keep an eye for any stragglers, make sure everyone is making their way out.

"We find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Thor, Soleil, and Bruce, you three will head to the old fortress. That is where Natasha's location was pinged, which could also mean that that is where Ultron's base of operation will be. Stark, we'll have you in the air. We don't know for sure if Ultron will be at the base, instead he might just be waiting for us to make our appearance in the city. Vision, we'll have you hang back but I'll leave you to find your window of opportunity." Steve paused for a moment, looking down as he spoke once again.

" Steve paused for a moment, looking down as he spoke once again

"Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve stated as he glanced up meeting Tony's eyes for a moment before finishing off. "We arrive in Sokovia at dawn, keep your wits about you."

~~~

When the Quinjet flew into the city, the hatch was opened for Tony, Vision, Thor, Bruce and Soleil to exit out the jet before it landed in the centre of the city. Her group left first with the Hydra research base being on the outskirts of the city, Thor swung his hammer out of the hatch with him being pulled along with it while Soleil grabbed Bruce's hand and jumped.