Tranquilized

(Tony's POV)

Tony and Yinsen woke up bright and early, or whatever time it was since they did not have anyway of really telling being in a cave and all. They begun working on the frame work of the suit as Soleil did her part as lookout, whenever she was not taking her cat naps. By the end of the day they managed to get a working leg piece that Tony was testing out, from where he sat on the table. Extending and lowering his leg up to test out the function and mobility of it.

Soleil ears perked up swivelled towards the door, and Tony could already tell what she was going to say. He managed to figure out that ears tend to express her emotions a lot more than her face does.

When they are perked upwards, it means she is happy and if they were swivelling it meant she was alert of her surroundings. When they are flattened backwards it means she is angry, annoyed or on guard. When they are flattened to the sides it means she is sad, guilty or feeling down. When they are flattened to the front it means she is shy, nervous, confused or embarrassed. At least that is what he has gotten from her so far.

"They are coming. And there is a lot of them this time." Soleil said and moved to stand next to them, putting her hands behind her head like Yinsen. Tony had quickly taken off the leg piece and hidden it before joining the other two.

"Great~!" Tony said sarcastically doing the same motion.

The three of them watch as door was open and about a dozen armed men walked into the room. Splitting a path in the middle for one man who they could assume was the leader of the whole group as he made his way towards them.

The leader looked at all of them before stopping once he was a few steps away. "Relax."

They all looked at each other for a moment before slowly dropping their arms back down to their side. The leader proceeded to move toward Tony, and Soleil could not help but hiss at him.

"Down, Feline." The leader said as he continued about his ways and inspected the arc-reactor shining through Tony's shirt. "The bow and arrow were once the pinnacle of weapon's technology. It allowed the great Genghis Khan to rule from the Pacific to the Ukraine. An empire twice the size of Alexander the Great and four times the size of the Roman Empire. But today, whoever holds the latest Stark weapons rules these lands. And soon, it will be my turn."

Soleil bit down on her bottom lip when Tony shot her a look to not do anything, as the leader moved around the work station throughout his monologue. He saw her claws extending by her side when the leader started fiddling with the papers of the iron man suit but luckily it was out of order, so he would not have a clue on what it actually was.

The leader put the papers down and moved back to stare at Tony before switching to a different language. Yinsen replies in the same language, before the leader turns to face and walks towards him. Them having a conversation that neither Tony or Soleil could pick up on, Soleil still not wanting to waste her energy unless it was a last resort.

The leader then proceeds to glance at his men and sent out a command. The next thing they see is Yinsen being forced to a kneeling position by two men. Soleil curls her fingers by her sides, claws fully extended and her ears flattened backwards as she growls lowly.

Tony clenched his fist as Yinsen continues to converse with the leader who soon turns around with a piece of coal from the fire. "What does he want?"

Tony's question fell on deaf ears as Yinsen started repeating the same sentence in the language they were speaking, as the man brought the coal closer to Yinsen's face.

"What do you want? A delivery date?" Tony asked taking a step forward, because he knew if he did not, Soleil was ready to pounce on someone and he preferred to not see someones dick be bitten off. His action though was not well received, as the leader's armed men moved their weapons to point at Tony.