Do not even think about it

(Soleil's POV)

Soleil felt like she jinxed herself instead of Tony earlier. The party had long started before they got down there around 7, the whole house or main floor was filled to the brim with people. Music was blaring by the DJ booth that had been set up where the piano used to stand, very minimal decorations which was understandable, and a lot of people with even more drinks.

Soleil sometimes forgets that they have a pool as neither her nor Tony use it, but she could tell it was being used thanks to the half dressed women walking around and a few men as well.

Tony had done his rounds after they had stepped downstairs and everyone wishing him a 'happy birthday', holding on to her as they went. Once they were done that, both her and Tony where roped into doing 40 shots. 'Get it? For his 40th' Someone had said as a joke, and Tony and her just started the shots instead of forcing a laugh out.

The bartender was actually a fan of Iron Man and named the shot after him. Consisting of 1 part Vodka, 1 and a 1/2 parts of Amaretto, a splash of red bull, 1 part Cranberry juice, 1 part Sweet and Sour mix, and lastly a splash of Grenadine.

Soleil shook her head and scrunched her nose after 40th shot but Tony shot them back like a pro, and they both complimented the bartender for the shots. Before grabbing an actual drink each, and moving off.

Now, that Tony had a buzz and knowledge about an avid fan for his suit. Tony offered to show it off, which no one in hearing distance was going to deny the opportunity to see the Iron Man suit up close and personal without an enemy around.

Someone even asked him if he was going to have Sunbeam come, which Soleil laughed at and Tony replied with a no and explained that 'she' was not too fond of loud noises.

But this is basically how Soleil ended up with her back flushed against Tony's chest, her left arm equipped with his gauntlet which was hooked up to the arc reactor to power it. Soleil had denied the opportunity at first but Tony was not taking 'no' for an answer and started to whine about it being his birthday and to 'live a little'.

Soleil hissed lowly at him and whispered that he should not be using the suit for this, but gave up when she knew nothing was getting through his thick skull especially with him bordering the lines of near drunk.

"It's a bad idea." Soleil huffed.

"Still." Tony muttered into her ear. "Lighten up. Come on, you know you want to."

"Tony, I helped with building it." Soleil said matter of factly, though even she has never had the chance of wearing a piece of his suit. "Besides there are people around."

"That's why! It's for them." Tony said and Soleil turned slightly catching a whiff of alcohol on his tongue, making her sigh. "It's my party, my friends, I love this area better."

Soleil could hear how tipsy Tony was in the way he could barely finish his sentence without snorting a bit. "Fine."

"Hype it up." Tony instructed as she lifted her arm to aim at his Iron Man ice sculpture, and started to snort again which cause Soleil to laugh as well. "You have me in your sights and mystified. I'm tired of worshiping false idols. You're going to take it. In three. Fire in the hole! One..Nail it!"

Soleil's arm swings upwards from the force of the repulsor as the beam hits the sculpture and shatters into pieces on the ground. Everyone in the nearby surrounding area took a step back and gasped as the pieces of ice slide across the floor in multiple directions.

"You got him." Tony smirked, knowing with his help Soleil could not have missed.

"Woah~! I didn't know it packed that much of a punch. Even if I have seen it up close, it's whole different thing wearing it!" Soleil held onto Tony to steady herself, she had to admit the shots -and other drinks- were getting to her a bit.