Tony's Birthday Present

❗️ Smut warning ❗️

~~~

(Tony's POV)

Tony was enjoying the conversation he was having with Clint, Natasha, and Bruce until he saw Maria, Nick and Steve approaching him.

"I didn't know you two where coming." Tony said, looking between Nick and Maria.

"Soleil sent out an invitation to us, though it was a last minute decision." Maria said.

"Very last minute." Fury grumbled under his breath.

"Well, I hope you appreciated the invitation. Because if I had been in charge of the guest list..." Tony grinned.

"Had you been in charge, there wouldn't be a need for a guest list. Because everyone would have been allowed in." Natasha interrupted with a smirk on her face.

Rhodey laughed. "She's not wrong."

"Wow, Honey bear!" Tony faked a pain expression. "I thought you at least would be on my side."

"That spot is Soleil's to have." Rhodey smirked.

"Honey bear? I thought your nickname was Platypus?" Steve looked to Rhodey.

"It's also Sour patch. He likes to switch between them." Rhodey shrugged. "It's kind of his thing; nicknames, I mean."

"I can't help it." Tony said smugly. "You guys make it too easy for me to give you nicknames."

"We know." Fury took a sip of his scotch. "He at one point called the Avengers; a Super Secret Boy Band."

Natasha's lips twitched upwards at that before looking at Tony. "Called me a triple imposter."

"That's more of a title than a nickname. Which you still have yet to apologize for." Tony pointed an accusing finger but Natasha paid it no mind.

"He's called Loki; Reindeer game and Rock of ages. I've gotten called Capsicle." Steve said.

"Those are all accurate, Old man. Everyone knows the iconic Christmas tale of Rudolph. Loki's hairstyle reminded me of the Musical; Rock of Ages." Tony smiled. "I called Thor; Shakespeare in the Park; because of his cape, and Point Break; because again.. similar hairstyle in a different movie. Seriously, is there no originality on Asgard or something?"

"Probably not. But you would think they had it first, being Gods and all." Clint chuckled. "Apparently, I'm Legolas. And I get the reference to Lord of the Rings "

"Yeah, Bow and Arrow. Couldn't help myself" Tony snickered.

"Lord of the Rings?" Steve raised a brow.

"A classic movie. You'll have to watch it when you find some time." Clint said.

Steve nodded. "I'll make note to."

"I got Brucie or Brucie bear." Bruce sighed as the rest of them laughed, and then he gave a small smile. "And to think this is only from knowing him personally for a little less than a month. I can't imagine how many more nicknames he'll come up for all of us as time goes on."

"Well, here is to Tony and him giving us all crappy nicknames." Rhodey raised his glass. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Everyone said collectively and laughed while Tony just rolled his eyes.

"Like you all don't have a nickname or out right just call me 'names' too." Tony stated.

"He's not wrong." Natasha pressed a smile against her glass.