Attack On The Hydra Research Base

(Soleil's POV)

The plan? Yeah, what plan? Because the plan that was made had gone to shit as soon as we got here. Sunbeam growled under her breath as she ran in her average size lioness form, alongside the rest of the Avengers.

Black Widow was driving a stolen Hydra jeep with Hawkeye standing in the back, firing at some of the nearby enemies who had flying Exosuits.

Which was just great, just....great. Soleil muttered as she body checked an agent between herself and the driver's side door of the jeep. When she moved away, Natasha pushed her left leg out over the door and hit the agent's head which sent them flying.

Iron man flew on the other side of the jeep, clearing a few Hydra men on his radar before pushing on ahead to deal with a few more in their path.

Another Jeep started to approach behind her, and Clint shot the agent handling the gun equipped on top of the vehicle. Soleil moved out of the way of the vehicle before falling into pace beside it and slashing the front left tire with her claws.

Thor who had been hitching a ride, swung his hammer before throwing himself into the air as the jeep veered to the left and slammed into a tree.

The God of thunder used Mjølnir to disintegrate one of the shots fired at him by Hydra's new and improved guns. As soon as he neared the wooden platform of the watch tower, he hurled the hammer at one of the agents which sent them falling from the platform before he landed on it.

 As soon as he neared the wooden platform of the watch tower, he hurled the hammer at one of the agents which sent them falling from the platform before he landed on it

Upon his landing, he body checked another agent off before turning to use a push kick against the agent that approached him first. That one evidently went flying through the wooden railing before Thor turned and punched the second to last, and the last agent off the platform.

He took down three agents in Exosuits right after before dropping down to the ground and picking up a piece a plank wood that he tore from the platform to do some swinging practice with the enemies on the ground.

Amidst all that, Captain America drove a motorcycle through the smoke of the explosion directed at the God. Sending a left hook up to one of the agents' gut before grabbing hold of their ankle to take them for a ride.

Steve did not drag the man behind him for long before he -literally- threw the man aside, and then grabbed his shield to throw at the enemy ahead while he jumped a small lift in the ground.

His shield hit four men as he drove around the trees and caught up to it, placing it on his back before jumping the motorcycle back onto the main path.

The oncoming tank was a good enough indicator for him to veer off the path once more, and luckily Thor decided to take care of it instead.

The God landed with his hammer first, impacting the front of the tank and flipped it into the air. The tank imploded mid-air before Hulk caught it on his shoulders and then tossed it behind him.