Birthday in Norway

❗️ Smut Warning ❗️

~~~

(Soleil's POV)

By the time they reached Norway, it was Tony's birthday and the majority of the day was already gone. Soleil did not really have much planned today, knowing that they would not be able to do much since the sun was beginning to set. So, her plan was for them was to at least get settled into their hotel and she was going to make dinner with the groceries she preordered to be delivered to their hotel room.

She booked them the tower suite at the Britannia Hotel in Trondheim, Norway. The penthouse suite was absolutely stunning and spacious which meant that even in the time that they did not want to leave the hotel, they would be quite content in the space they were going to make their home for two weeks or so.

As soon as they got up to their room and their bellboy finished dropping off their luggage in the master bedroom, Soleil handed him a generous tip before he bowed his head with a smile and exited the suite.

She followed behind Tony as he stepped into the main living room, which had light grey couches turned towards the south-facing floor-to-ceiling windows. The curtains were closed but a bit of sunlight still peaked through despite the sky growing darker.

Soleil watched as Tony turned around and saw a lounge area behind the living room, which was also decked out with two double-seater couches facing each other and just in front of a fire place

Soleil watched as Tony turned around and saw a lounge area behind the living room, which was also decked out with two double-seater couches facing each other and just in front of a fire place. Right behind one of them was a beautiful glass black Schimmel grand piano, and the decor was more dark compared to the living room which was had lighter tones.

They stepped into the bedroom, the bed neatly spread with a table at the foot of the bed which held the mobile TV which was hidden away at the moment

They stepped into the bedroom, the bed neatly spread with a table at the foot of the bed which held the mobile TV which was hidden away at the moment. Soleil smiled as Tony walked over towards the bed and plopped down with an exaggerated motion.

"Hmm, not bad. Though, nothing can compare to our~ bed back at the tower." Tony commented but he was easing quite comfortably into the mattress as he said that, which was giving away his true contentment. "But, it'll do."

Soleil just laughed as she walked up to him and got on the bed, her knees straddling his hips as she leaned down and kissed him. Tony immediately reciprocated the kiss and moved his hands to rub down Soleil's hips, giving her a butt a firm squeeze before he carried on.