Future Plans

(Soleil's POV)

Time passes by, which is nothing new to Soleil or Tony as they spend time down in the lab working alongside Bruce. They had been working on the plans for Tony's newest suit after Mark XLII (42), since it was time for him to finally get an idea of what his newest version would look and perform like.

Around the same time as he was going to work on Mark XLIII (43), Tony wanted Bruce's and Soleil's input on the Mark XLIV (44); which was going to the be the suit that would deal with a rampaging Hulk.

Soleil commented that since Tony would not have an onslaught of armour to go through this time, that maybe he should have Mark XLIII and Mark XLIV work together -coincide-. The idea made Tony's eyes sparkle with how he could possibly man the Hulk suit from within his own suit, having the 'Hulk armour' surround his own.

As the idea alone of not having to hop out of one suit to jump into another would make his life easier if they end up in a jam. Bruce agreed as well since if Hulk were ever to get out of control, the suit would need to be ready at a moments notice.

So, the plan so far for the Mark XLIII was as follows; Superhuman Strength: pretty self-explanatory. Superhuman Durability: allowing the amour -and it's user within- to withstand explosion and energy blast of all sorts (i.e. Hydra weapons), as well as remaining completely bulletproof.

Flight: pretty self-explanatory, keeping high speed flying just like it's predecessors. Repulsors: upgraded version of Tony's Repulsor technology. His palm-mounted Repulsors will continue to aid with flight operation, providing lift and positive flight control but also still possessing offensive functionality.

Possibly reaching the capabilities to blast through 3 feet of concrete, though it has not been tested yet and Soleil preferred it stayed that way. But Tony said it was 'all in the name in science' and basically gave Soleil his puppy dog eyes, and that's all she wrote.

Collapsible plating: the design adapted from the Mark V (5) and Mark VII (7), with the armour being able to open and close from head to toe and allowing the user seamless entry and exit of the suit at will.

Sentry mode: a voice-activated feature allowing Jarvis to remotely operate the suit and stand guard when the user is outside of the suit. Infra-Red Scan: feature allowing user to see through walls.

Smart Micro guns: like his previous armours, this suit will be armed with a miniaturized weapons system concealed beneath the shoulder plates that could fire a total of twelve shots at a time, six from each shoulder, and used a computer guiding system to fire at multiple individual enemies, in different positions, simultaneously.

Autonomic Prehensile Propulsion Technology: similar to its predecessor; the Mark XLII (42), this suit will have the ability to have individual parts be summoned to an authorized user. Missiles: the armour will be equipped with missiles hidden in its forearm gauntlet.

Lastly but certainly not least, Core Suit: the Mark XLIII also serves as the core unit for the Mark XLIV suit to assemble upon.

Other than those things, the Mark XLIII will also return to having more of the Hot Rod red as the main colour than the gold compared to the Mark XLII that had more gold than red.

Moving onto the plans for the Mark XLIV -for now known as the 'Hulk suit/amour' till they could find a better name- they were a bit stumped.

The three of them knew the suit was going to be big, big enough to rival Hulk himself. They used Soleil in her large form, since it was better alternative than getting the 'big guy' out to get a scale of how tall the suit would be.

Soleil stood approximately 7ft 3in from the top of her head to the floor, Hulk stands about the same height with a hunch -if not a bit shorter-. Bruce made an estimation that if fully upright; Hulk would stand closer to 8ft from the top of his head to the floor.

Soleil ~ Tony Stark(BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara