Things Falling Into Place

(Tony's POV)

Whenever he could, Tony took a moment to inspect the pages of the file while he keeping the car straight; if the wheel began to turn. He let out a sigh as he went through the pages for a third time and was still not able to find anything truly significant to his search.

Placing his right hand back on the wheel, and his left elbow on the door while rubbing his forehead with his left hand; Tony muttered to himself. "Man. Happy, Happy, Happy."

A split second later, something caught his eye from one of the pages of the file. It was a stamp of 'MIA' written on the top corner but when Tony turned the page around he saw the words 'AIM'. Dots begins to connect in his head; and one 'Aldrich Killian' at the centre of it.

With that; Tony began remembering Aldrich to be the man who tried to sweep Soleil off her feet at that gala years ago, and all the way back to Bern, Switzerland 1999. When Aldrich had approached him and Maya at the New Year's Eve party and spoke about his privately funded think tank; Advance Idea Mechanics or AIM for short.

It explained why he tried to come back and present his idea to Stark Industries once again, especially with him out of the main picture. It would be easy for him to try and sway Soleil or Pepper into his idea, but he knew his girlfriend/co-owner and his CEO were much better than that and would not accept whatever he was working on.

Which Tony presumed was whatever it was that was flowing through his assailants veins back in Rose Hill. Tony decides to make a necessary phone call, and only hoped it would go through unlike most of his calls that had not; due to this person's various outings. But lucky enough, it did.

-Hello?- Rhodey's voice sounded out through the speakers of the car.

"You ever have a chick straddling you and you look up and suddenly she's glowing from the inside out, kind of a bright orange?" Tony asked as he flipped through the pages once more, now having a better idea of what he was looking for.

-Yeah, I've had that. Who is this?-

"It's me, pal." Tony stated and heard Rhodey chuckle breathlessly, sounding relieved after most likely hearing that he was presumed dead less than 24 hours ago. "Now, last time I went missing, if I remember correctly, you came looking for me. What are you doing?"

-A little knock-and-talk, making friends in Pakistan. What are you doing?-

"Your redesign, your big rebrand, that was AIM, right?"

-Yeah.-

Tony crumpled the last paper in his hand and threw it to the side. "I'm gonna find a heavy-duty comm sat right now, I need your login."

-It's the same as it's always been, "WarMachine68."-

"And password, please."

-Well, look. I gotta change it every time you hack in, Tony.- Rhodey said, exasperatedly.

"It's not the '80s, nobody says "hack" anymore. Give me your login." Tony stated as he kept an eye for out for any active satellite dishes he could use.

-"WAR MACHINE ROX" with an "X," all caps.- Rhodey sighed out, knowing he's gonna regret this and to prove his point; Tony begins to laugh. -Yeah, Okay...-

"That is ..so much better than 'Iron Patriot'." Tony stated on a serious note, and finds a Memorial Hall that is holding a Christmas pageant on his left-hand side. So, he swerves the car; doing a u-turn and steps on the gas once he straightens up to travel back towards the entrance of the parking lot. Knowing that some local broadcasting team must be at this event, and if they were; so was the equipment he needed.