Secret Project

(Soleil's POV)

Soleil woke up with a gasp and quickly looked around to see where she was. It took a moment for her to recognize that she was in her room, in Tony's mansion before she gripped her neck and took some shallow breaths.

She did not squeeze it but the phantom feeling of the collar Hydra had on her was ever present. She slightly jumped when a voice called out to her.

"Good morning, Ms. Soleil." Jarvis said.

Soleil look to the windows and saw that it was still dark out. "Morning, Jarvis. What time is it?"

"6:15 am, Miss."

"I see. Thanks." Soleil muttered, slowly calming down her fast beating heart and taking deeper breaths.

"It appears that you have suffered a panic attack. Would you like me to inform, Mr. Stark-"

Soleil quickly put down that request. "No thank you, Jarvis. Is he asleep right now?"

"Mr. Stark is currently sleeping. And from previous data, will awake around 7am."

"Okay, let him sleep. I'm fine, or I will be." Soleil sighed as she swung her legs off her bed and stood up and stretched. Her gold satin two piece pjs were quite comfortable though she had to wear her shorts a bit lower so her tail could sway freely, but other than that had no issue.

 Her gold satin two piece pjs were quite comfortable though she had to wear her shorts a bit lower so her tail could sway freely, but other than that had no issue

Her ears flicked contently as some of her joints popped before she relaxed and looked around the room. She moved to grab a grey blankets resting on one of the chairs before exiting the room.

Soleil was quite happy with her ability to be silent, barely making a sound as she made her way down the hallway and passed Tony's room towards the staircase. When she got down the stairs to the main atrium, she spoke.

"Hey, Jarvis."

"How can I help you, Ms. Soleil."

"Does Tony have any coffee here?"

"But, of course." Jarvis said and Soleil could pick up on the slight exasperation in his tone despite being a program. "Mr. Stark lives and breaths coffee."

"Then we share something in common." Soleil giggled.

"How would you like your coffee?"

"If you could make a vanilla iced coffee. With some light creamer and light ice, please. That would be great."

"One moment please."

Soleil listened to the sound of a coffee maker going through its motions and followed the scent of coffee beans being grounded, towards the gourmet kitchen. She watched as the fully automated kitchen went work, pouring the freshly brewed coffee into a container before placing it in the freezer side of the fridge were it seemed to stay for only a moment before being taken out.