Chapter 43 'An Admiral Already'

Sean was now sulking dreading the moment the octopus balloon would deflate, sinking them all into the sea. Also semi-dreading an up-and-coming davy-back fight, and meeting Foxy.

Luffy: He's been like that for a while...

Usopp: I don't like it.

Zoro: You're just scared that means you'll die.

Usopp: YOU SHOULD TOO!

Sanji: Is it just me, or is the octopus getting smaller.

Sean: oh no...

Nami: Oh no what..?

Sean: I hate heights...

With that, the balloon shrunk. The Merry quickly fell faster and faster, scaring almost everyone. A large splash was made once the Merry made contact with the water. Everyone slowly adjusted to being 1) Back on the blue sea, and 2) The sudden contact with water.

Sean: I-Is it o-over. A-are we done.

Luffy: Shishishi! You really hate heights!

Sean ignored his captain and focused on regaining his breath.

The crew had been sailing a bit, Usopp testing the new dials

Usopp: Most of 'em work except the cloudy dial...

Sean: It's cause the air down here is too much for it to form.

Usopp: makes sense...

Sean: Also, payment. You owe me.

Usopp: Yea, yea. Here.

Usopp handed over a few dials and gold trinkets he got from auctioning Sean's art away. Sean soon began to draw designs to incorporate the dials he now had into his knives. 

Sean: Hey Zoro, I need your help with something.

Zoro walked over to see the boy had scattered papers around, each showing possible designs.

Sean: You know blades so I thought you could help. I'm trying to figure out how to add the dials but I'm worried I might accidentally damage or destroy my blades.

Zoro called over Usopp and the three of them came up with a good design for Sean's knives. The Merry sailed for a while longer while Usopp worked on Sean's knives since the younger male didn't know anything.

Nami: Land ahead!

Sean felt his stomach drop as he felt the island get closer. Once they could dock, Sean was again hesitant to leave but eventually did. The young boy was worried until he saw a familiar rock. Once the crew saw a person behind the rock, Sean was so overjoyed. The young boy walked a few feet away as to not wake the admiral.

Sean: YES! HAPPINESS IS REAL! MAYBE GOD IS REAL!

???: What's with the yelling..?

Sean: Fuck! You're awake now...