Chapter 26 'Barouqe Works'

Crocodile left with Ms. All Sunday to look for a certain 'Mr. Prince's' corpse. Nami quickly hit Sean for irritating the Warlord.

Nami: Because of you, we all might die!

Sean: OW! Come on I wanted to mess around with the guy. Its not everyday you see a Warlord of the sea.

Usopp: Stop bickering and figure out how to open the cage! We're gonna drown!

Sean: Oh yea I forgot about that...

Nami: You know so much on a Warlord yet forget about your own life...

Nami facepalmed while Sean was looking around of the Bannawanni that had both Mr. 3 and the key.

Sean: Hey Vivi, Becareful!

Vivi looked at Sean confused before a sudden crashing sound was heard. Vivi looked up and saw several bannawanni's towering over her. Vivi took out her peacock slashers to try and damage them.

Sean: VIVI, FOCUS ON DODGING!

Vivi looked over at Sean, she was hesitant at first but soon focused on dodging like the young boy instructed. As Vivi was dodging more and more bannawani's rose from the water. The water level also began to rise leaving Sean to have to be carried by Nami.

Nami: You are paying me back for this.

Sean: s-sorry.

Luffy: Ack! water...

Usopp: IT AFFECTS YOU BOTH SO QUICKLY! AND HOW COME YOU ARN'T THAT AFFECTED!

Usopp pointed at Smoker who was sitting cross-legged on a small bench.

Smoker: 1: I'm taller, and 2: I've trained to be more resistant to devil fruit weakness. It still affects me but it doesn't weigh down my strength.

Sean: oh wow, they do that? Huh, and here I thought the marines just said fuck it to the devil fruit users.

Nami quickly dropped Sean, leaving him in the water.

Nami: STOP PISSING OFF OUR ENEMIES!

Sean was soon picked up from the water by Zoro who just hurled him over his shoulder.

Zoro: CAREFUL! HE VAN DIE MORE EASILY!

Nami: I WOULD HAVE SAVED HIM RIGHT BEFORE HE WOULD DIE!

Zoro: Go to hell!

Nami: 10,00 Beris in debt~!

Soon the bannawannis began to fall. Once the dust settled, Sanji stepped out. One of the bannawanis that laid on the ground started to choke before spitting up a wax ball. The wax slowly melted away revealing a shriveled up Mr. 3.

Sanji: The hell ?

Mr. 3: W-water! Water!

Mr.3 began to drink the rising water, he slowly began to look more healthy with each drink. Once finished he looks up and notices Sanji.

Mr. 3: WAAAAH! WHO ARE YOU!

Sanji: Im looking for a key.

As if god looked down a small key began to float by. Both reached for it but Mr.3 was faster.

Mr.3: Now, why do you need this!

Luffy: Hey '3' hair!

Mr.3 looked over and saw the crew +Smoker in the cage.

Mr.3 : AH Strawhat! It seems our path crosses again!

Sean: SHAADUP-

The water made Sean in a sorta weakened state, slurring his words a bit.

Sean: Just make the key!

Mr.3 soon begins to sweat while Sanji looms over him. After a bit 'convincing' Mr.3 made the wax key and freed the crew. The victory was short lived as the water came rushing in.

Sean : Oh shi-

Sean was cut off by the rushing water, knocking out all the devil-fruit users. Sanji went and grabbed Sean and Luffy before resurfacing.

Sanji: Damm moss-head! Why did you save the marine!

Zoro: Dont get on my case Ero-Cook!

Nami: Will you two knock it off!

Sanji: YES NAMI-SWAAAAN!

The remaining devil fruit users slowly began to awaken.

Sean: I have so many regrets...

Usopp : Now you tell us you have regrets.

Sean : I USED TO DO SWIM TEAM! WHY DID I EAT THAT DAMM FRUIT!

Usopp: YOU WHAT!

The small insult made Sean fall further into the ground, cracking it slightly.

Sean: ow-

Smoker: Go on. I won't take you in, your not behind all this mess. And kid, next time I see you. I hope to see you have more skill.

Sean: Why are you telling me this?

Smoker: The amount of destruction you cause is intense but you have no way to limit it, thats what I'm on about.

Sean: Ahh, ok! Thanks Smokey!

The rest of the crew ran off leaving Luffy with Smoker. The rest meet up with Chopper and begin there journey to the capital, eventually being joined by Luffy. Soon coming across a huge river separating the land.

Nami: How are we going to cross...

Sean: A giant pervert crab.

Usopp: THE HELL-

Sean: Dont ask.

Usopp: I stopped long ago.

Sean: Smart choice!

Chopper: Ah! You've meet Lashes's friend!

Sean: Chopper, you're too naive.

Lashes friend appeared from the water, allowing the pirates + princess to board. Vivi was suddenly jerked back by Crocodiles hook. Luffy switch places with her.

Vivi: LUFFY!

Sean: Oh I've been waiting for this!

Vivi: Sean what are yo-

Sean: GUESS WHAT AIR YOU MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME! I BARELY USE YOU!

Sean was blasted back to the land, only leaving his Ace hoodie on the crab.

Zoro: That idiot!

Vivi: What is he doing! We have to help him.

Sanji: If he left this then he intends to fight.

Once Sean landed he fell upon hot sand. Getting up he saw Crocodile, Robin, and Luffy.

Sean: Thought I might help.

Crocodile: What is it you can do? You've hurled all your insults at me when you were behind a cage!

Luffy: Sean stay back and let me deal with him!

Sean: Right! I'll take over if you fall or getimpaledwithagiantgildenhook.

Luffy: what was the last part?

Sean: Nothing to important. You most likely wouldn't listen anyway-

Crocodile: Are you two done!

Sean: Eh, not sure. Ask the captain. After all I'm a lowly artist, who happens to know around 2 and 1/2 years in the future. Or more!

Crocodile: Fine I'll give you 3 minutes. Mrs. All Sunday! Go on ahead, I'll catch up with you.