Chapter 13 Arlong

*edited*
(Sean P.O.V)

I walked away from Nami, but I stayed in the plaza knowing she would come back. I decided to go and buy some more art supplies as I was running out of paper in my sketchbook.

I ended up buying a few new pencils and a sketchbook. I saw Luffy walk around, I knew he must have skipped Nojiko's story. I also saw the rest of the crew behind him. I soon heard something that made my blood run cold. This scene aslways made me unearved.

I look over my shoulder to see Nami stabbing her Arlong tattoo.

"ARLONG! ARLONG! ARLONG..ARl..ong" She kept crying while stabbing her arm more and more. Luffy quickly placed his strawhat on her head. Nami slowly turned her head to see Luffy, his eyes shadowed by his hair.

"Luffy...Please, help me." I began to draw as this scene was to beautiful for me not too. Nami slowly turned around more and saw the rest of us there. We each got up and made our way towards Arlong park.

Yosaku and Johnny were blocking the archway to Arlong Park from the villagers who wanted to fight Arlong. I saw Genzo among them, as well as Nojiko with a bangadge around her shoulder.

"No, were waiting for a certain group of people. If they can't beat this guy, no one can."Once Luffy was seen Yosaku and Johnny moved out of the way while the rest of the crew went in. Nami stayed behind while being comforted by Nojiko.

"HEY! Which one of you bastards is Arlong!" Luffy yelled while looking around at all the fishmen, I was able to spot Chuu, Kurobi, and Hatchi. Arlong stood up from his throne, chair, thing.

"And why ya asking?" Arlong looked over at Luffy, he scanned the crew before his eyes landed on me.

"You gonna take me down with a childs crying or somethin'." This struck a nerve I walked past Luffy giving off a dangerous aura.

"Listen here you sword fish knock off. I will make sure every bone in your body is shattered for each tear you brought to Nami." I stared down at Arlong from his sitting position.It felt like time froze, I must of had a look of pure joy to finnaly blow of some steam. A second passed and Arlong was flung into the wall.

It cracked making get the biggest high that I was most likley going to chase till the end of time.

"Now i'm glad I never let you say anything at the Baratie." I went back to the crew and pulled out my pencils equiping them like knives. When Arlong got up he got up a little shaken by the fact a kid knocked him that far back.

"Hey! Get that sea cow here!" Arlong yelled out, the sea cow that Sanji and Luffy beat up. When it saw the two of them it started to vissably shake.

"Ah its that cow again! HI!" Sanji began to light a cigeratte.

Zoro had got Yosaku and Johnny's swords for the time being, Hatchi noticed and took out his 6 swords. Zoro took this as a challenge and began to fight hatchi. Usopp began to fire his pachinko shots at some fishmen, once he hit Chuu he imedindtly ran away. I saw Kurobi start to fight Sanji as well.

I decided to fight Arlong as he was always a huge prick in my mind.

"Shashasha! It was only dumb luck you could attack me like that!" I saw the sea cow again and suddenly remembered  as I saw Luffy slam his feet into the ground.

"Oh no, Luff-" He then grabbed the sea cow.

"GOMU GOMU NO PINWHEEL!" i quickly ran out of its range.

"Holy.Shit." I began to fight some of the fishmen that Luffy couldn't knock out.I tried to aim pencil and aim for a fishman's eye, like I did with that one Buggy pirate. I aimed and fired. As it went into the fishmens eye I heard a splash.

I looked at the water and saw Luffy was thrown into the water. I then looked back seeing the fishman begin to loom over me.I quickly grabbed the pencil. Again pulling out his eye. I began to back up to avoid serious damage. I nearly fell into the  pool behind me.

"Ahh, whats wrong. Got a devil fruit dontcha!" I was caught off gaurd as I felt like I was about to hit the water, I put my swim team lessons to the test.
I took in a deep breath when I felt the cold water beneth me. I quickly felt my streagth leave me. I tried to look around but my eyes could barley open.

I used the last of my streagth to hold in my breath. I ended up passing out in the water.

(3rd P.O.V)

Zoro was held up by Arlong. He could see Sean be pushed into the water by a few fishmen. Sanji quickly dove in since he was finished dealing with Kurobi. Hatchi quickly followed him after waking up from Zoro's attack.

"Shashasha! That brat was just lucky! All of you will fall beneath the Arlong Pirates!" Arlong quickly saw Zoro's bandages from Mihawk slicing him.

"Now, I'm curious as to why you need this many bandages." With that Arlong quickly  riped Zoro's bandages off. He is quickly was one of shock. Zoro was barley held together with poor stiching.

"H-how, how is he alive." Arlong quietly muttered to himself. Zoro chuckled hoarsely.

"I would be more cautious of your octopus friend." Arlong looked at Zoro .

"What happens when you move to quickly with healing wounds?" Arlong quickly realized as it was to late.

Blood rushed to the surface of the water, Hatchi's unconscious body soon rose to the surface. Sanji quickly spotted Sean's unconsious body. He grabbed the boy before rushing over to Luffy. Sanji kicked the rock holding Luffy's feet in place.

Sanji rushed to the surface. Nojiko was there along with Genzo who quickly took Sean and began performing CPR. After a few attempts both Sean And Luffy were back. Sean held up his pencil to see he still had the fishman's eye stuck to it.

(Sean P.O.V)

Luffy quickly streatched to Zoro and swaped places with him. Flinging Zoro towards us. I looked behind me and saw Zoro flying towards me, I instantly dove into the water. Immedently regreting it as Genzo quickly got me before hitting me on the head for not thinking.

I rushed over to Nami and found Stella there with her. They both scolded me for being reckless. Me and Stella talked more, I kept my eyes on the fight and noticed Luffy take Arlong inside the big tower. A few moments later a desk flew out. I knew this desk belonged to Nami and looked over at her.

I quickly gave her a hug, as I felt she needed it. This time she gladly returned it, causing me to smile. I soon heard.

"GOMU GOMU NO, BATTLE AXE" I knew the battle was over. Arlong was defeated, and Nami was finaly free.