Chapter 23 'I'll move if I can complain'

*quick A/N*
I'm going to try a different writing style in which its more like a comic book, let me know if it works!

The crew made there way to the Merry. Sean already began to hate the overwhelming heat that Alabasta is known to radiate.

Luffy: At least were out of there!

Nami the proceeded to hit him on the head. She also hit Sean as well.

Nami: you have no excuse. Luffy should have thrown them off and Sean should have warned us!

Nami then glared at Sean who just laid on the floor with his hood up.

Nami: And anyway. Luffy who was that?

Nami looked at Luffy who began to tell them about Ace.

Luffy: he may be my brother but I was never able to beat him. Im sure i'll beat him now!"

Ace: Beat who now?

Luffy spun around to see Ace crouching on the railway of the Merry. Sean managed too get up into a sitting position.

Sean: Oh hey. Nice too see ya again, And alive.

Sean muttered the last part so unless you were really close you wouldn't hear it. While people were asking questions Sean felt this uneasy feeling since Ace would loose to Teach during Water 7.

Sean: Hey Ace, I want to tell you something. Promise not to spill it.

Sean then got up and walked a little closer to Ace so he could talk more quietly.

Sean: Be careful with Teach. He has the power of the Yami-Yami no mi (i don't remember the english name). Don't let yourself be touched by him.

Ace looked shocked. As Sean was telling him this he took mental notes on what Sean was saying.

Ace: I don't know how you got this information but i'm glad your giving it to me.

Sean nodded while going back to lying down. As Ace was leaving he gave a little farewell to the crew.

Ace: Here Luffy, take this. It will lead you to me someday.

As Ace tossed Luffy the vivere card Sean had a gut wrenching feeling. He remembered the scene where it burned up making him sorta well up. Sean pushed his tears back as he waved 'goodbye' to ace.

Sean: See ya pirate cowboy!

Ace turned back. Slightly amused by the nickname he was given. Me continued on his path taking out the marine ships along the way.

Once the crew got back on the Merry they began there journey to Yuba. Sean knew that the water would help Luffy find Crocs weakness so said nothing.

Sean felt is eyelids in pain so he just closed his eyes and laid down. He quickly understood why Zoro loved to sleep so much.

'Peace at last.'

It was interrupted by the sound of the Kung-fu dugongs beating up Usopp.

Usopp: O-ow. Why are they so strong?

Vivi: They train everyday until they are beaten-