Chapter 28 'Round 2'

Pell returned soon with the water as Sean and Luffy began their journey to the capital as well.

Pell: Wait, it'll take to long if you walk. Allow me to carry you there!

Sean held a thumbs up while Luffy nodded in agreement. Pell transformed into his hybrid form allowing Sean and Luffy to get on his back.

-Small timeskip brought to you by a parallel universe where Sean joined the Heart Pirates-

Once Sean and Luffy landed at the capital it was now bright out. Luffy grabbed onto Sean and dove in too save Vivi who was now being held by the throat.

Luffy : CROCODILE! I WON'T GIVE UP TILL YOU FALL!

Crocodile : So you two are still alive ? How unfortunate...

Sean : Oh shut up, at this point your compensating for something.

Crocodile was blown back into the castle but quickly emerged from the building. Sean could see Chakra's defeated body and the crumbled Jackal statue.

Sean : Ey Luffy, You ready?

Luffy : Ready!

Sean quickly muttered something onto one of his blades. Luffy then splashed water on his arms and Seans Ritual Knife.

Crocodile: So it seems you found out my weakness Strawhat. As for you 'foreseer', This will be your grave!

Sean : Try it! ENRAGED BLADE!

Sean charged forward with the blade crackling a sort of energy. He swung at Crocodile, he trued to aim for his Hooked arm but managed to hit his upper leg. The knife then forced that built up energy outward into Crocodile.

Sean : Now Luffy! Switch!

Luffy tagged in as Sean tapped out to plan his next attack. Luufy than punched Crocodile in the side of the head.

Crocodile : Im impressed you have managed to hit me, but YOUR LUCK ENDS HERE!

Crocodile raised his right hand and then grabbed the ground, turning that area into a desert.

Sean : Sooo your plan was ro make more room for your attacks? That actually makes sense...

And and Luffy than backed away splitting off for them to attack separately. Sean muttered into his blade again while Luffy poured water on his arm.

Sean : Right lets try this again! ENRAGED BLADE!

As Sean charged foreword Luffy went to punch Crocodile. Sean was able to slice at Crocodile while Luffy had his arm drained of liquid. Crocodile quickly noticed Sean and Stabbed him with his hook as the energy shot into Crocodile. Both were flung backwards as Luffy drank water to re-hydrate his arm.

Crocodile : Ms. All Sunday! Take the king and find the ponigliph! I'll meet up with you in due time.

Robin used her devil fruit power to wrap Cobra in a choke hold and quickly began to drag him as he led the way to the ancient tomb.

Sean : You won't find what you need there. Trust me.

Sean began to get up but stumbled foreword a bit due to the wound on his back. Sea switched his blade from the Ritual Knife to the two Orange Blades.

Sean : Lets see if you can dodge a bullet-hell! Luffy water 'em up!

Luffy quickly poured some water on the two blades then drank the rest.

Luffy : Now I'll defeat you! I'm now Water Luffy!

Sean burst out into laughter at the sight of Luffy just withe an extended stomach.

Crocodile : This has to be some sort of joke...

Sean : No it gets so much worse!

Sean was trying to hold back his fits of laughter. When he felt Crocodile's guard was dropped he threw one of his blades. Crocodile nearly dodged the incoming blade but was stabbed in the back as it made its return towards the other blade.

Sean : Boomerang Throw...

Crocodile : What was that!

Sean : These two orange daggers have some sort of a connection. If one is thrown, it comes back as if to be with the other.

Crocodile : So a cheap party trick...

Sean : We're pirates! There is no technique that can't become a party trick!

Luffy than hit Crocodile, as Crocodile dodged Luffy was able to grab the blade and return it to Sean.

Crocodile : I hope you both had fun because now your wasting my time!

Luffy quickly shot out a sphere of water, it hit Crocodile dousing him in water.

Sean : BOOM! Now we don't need the backup of water, your already wet!

Crocodile : It seems even if you have future knowledge, your still so naive.

Sean : Coming from a guy who still wants to be king of the pirates even after getting your hand ripped off.

Crocodile was now slightly blown back, he was still standing and made his way over to the pair.

Crocodile : I'm now done with your games. DRY UP!

Crocodile first started with Luffy who shot at Crocodile but missed only aiming up. Crocodile began to drain Luffy of any liquid making the rubber man look like a mummy. Once Crocodile turned his attention to Sean he felt a sudden pain. Looking down he saw Sean stabbed him with all 4 of his knives.

Crocodile : Cheeky, but not enough.

He took each of the blades out throwing them to the side when out.

Crocodile : I'm saving a death for you, since you've made it your mission to piss me off. I'm going to enjoy seeing your face when I change the future!

Sean was suddenly picked up by the throat. Crocodile lifted him up and kept a firm grasp on the boys neck. Crocodile began his walk to the tomb where the ponigliph is. Sean soon passed out as he could no longer breath. Crocodile then flung the unconscious boy's body over his shoulder hitting him on the head with his hook to be sure he was knocked out.

Luffy soon had three water massive water droplets hit him. Allowing him to regain his usual look. He looked off to where he last saw Crocodile and began to chase him one last time. Luffy picked up Sean's discarded blades along the way, he now had more of a reason to beat Crocodile. He not only hurt his friend but now took one of his crew.

-A/n-

This is a little last minute but i'm think of making a oneshot book for this story.

Examples being is Sean joined a different crew or was older and ships happened.

Sean would be from the age range of 18 pre time-skip and 20 post so he would be legal.

If you like this concept then lmk and give a few examples so the book won't be dry!