Chapter 1 Tired

*edited*
( Sean Pov)

The day couldn't have been any more bland, it kept its same routine. Wake up, get dressed, go to school, learn, go home, nothing. Wash rinse repeat with a few curveballs once in a while, you've got my life. Here i'll introduce myself, my name is Sean and i'm in 8th grade now. I turned 14 not long ago.

I have no redeeming qualites other then the fact I draw weeb shit. Mainly I draw this one show One Piece. Got into cause of my boyfriends , L.

Haven't seen him in a long while though, i sometimes get notifcations from him on discord but thats mainly it. I'm not apose to the fact he may be ghosting me. If he is dick move but alright.

"Sean, can you answer whats on the board!" I heard my teacher and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, u-uh it's.." I quickly looked for the answer in my notebook.

"63!" I quickly blurted it out to get it off subject.

The class seemed to drone on forever, then finally we were allowed to our lockers. I find this school to be a gateway to hell and so the fact the day is almost done is a blessing. I quickly packed up and returned to my desk and pulled out my sketchbook and began doodling.

"Hey Sean, whatcha drawing!" i got startled and looked up and saw my friend Terrance.

"Don't scare me like that!" I went to hit him on the head but quickly stopped.

" Sorry, anyway what are you drawing ?" I quickly showed him the page.

" i decided to draw Perona, think it looks good."
Terrance looks at me as if i'm insane.

"Sean your art is amazing why do you even ask that!" I feel a little guilty because I do become quite harsh on my art when even a tiny thing is wrong.

"I'm looking for criticism, thats all." He looks at me then nods understandingly.
"Quiet down class, the anouncments have started!" I quickly become quiet and put an earbud in.

The anouncments always seem to get shorter and shorter the more I go to this hellhole. eventually car riders could go and I quickly said goodbye to Terrance. I walked out of the classroom and made my way to the double doors that kept us all trapped. I silently hoped my friends were there but as soon as I made my way out the place we usually were was empty.

I guessed they were either bus riders or had club activites. I did the only thing I could think of to pass the time and that was watch One Piece. The fact I was past the timeskip amazed me. I sat there for about 12 minuetes till I saw my dad's car.

We made our way home in comfortable silence, even when i'm with my dad i'm not one for conversation. Once i saw our house up ahead I went ahead and grabbed my things. Once my dad pulled into our house, I quickly went to open the door. I went in and quickly found the fridge, I grabbed a coke and began going to my room. I sat on the floor and opened my backpack and grabbed my sketchbook.

After who knows how many hours, I decided to start watching some youtube while looking through my old drawings. before I knew it, it was already 12:00 am. I quickly got dressed for bed and began to settle down and try to rest. I flipped through my sketchbook one more time then slowly drifted to sleep.

I awoke when I felt the sun beat down on me. I slowly open my eyes to see blurry figures around me. Once my eyes adjusted to the bright light I saw it was a group of people looking at me.

"OH! There alive !" I heard a womens voice.

"W-where am I?" i slowly sat up and adjusted myself.

"Young sir you're in..."

What I heard next shocked me

"Illusa, in the West Blue"

"W-W-West Blue..?"