Chapter 32 'That Monkey'

The crew watched as Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy sank into the water, Sean walked away to change clothes to feel a bit fresher.

(Only reason it looks like that is I hated the original)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Only reason it looks like that is I hated the original)

Once Sean came out he saw Masira was already there and causing problems for the crew.

Masira: Oooh, is this another member of your crew!

Nami: Yep! He's a very talented artist.

Masira: Could he draw something.

Sean felt an irk mark form, he begrudgingly drew Masira's crew only because Nami promised to pay him.

Sean: Here ya go, just note I won't make another if this is destroyed.

Masira accepted the picture with a big grin on his face. A few of his crew came up from the water to warn about people near the sunken ship.

Masira: You.

Nami: Oh no he's onto us.

Masira: Be careful, there's something down there.

Sean: Nah, unless we do something to enrage him we'll be fine.

Usopp: He looked pretty enraged to me...

Sean: Don't worry, if your worried on fighting him. Dont be, he's practically harmless.

Robin: My my, artist-san. Aren't you underestimating him a bit.

Sean: Maybe ? But he does get beat up, twice.

Sean grimaced as he remembered the Sairama alliance being beaten by Belemy and his crew. Masira quickly dove into the water to deal with the problem.

Sean: Let me know when giant shadows cover the sky.

Nami: Giant..

Usopp: Shadows!

Sean: Yeah, there important.

Sean began to draw whatever came to mind while Nami, Usopp, and Chopper cowered in fear of possible monsters.

After a couple minutes passed Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy emerged from the waters, confused on why people thought they were eaten.

Nami: But did you get anything.

Sanji: I found these shells for you Nami-swan~.

Nami: THAT DOESN'T HELP!

Sean: Such sour rejection.

Sanji: BE QUIET!

Masira: What! There part of your crew!

Masira appeared on the ship, scaring those who didn't know.

Luffy: AH MONKEY GUY!

Robin: Oh, you met.

A "New World" a One Piece and Male insert ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें