Chapter 5 backstory

*edited*
(3rd person)
The sun started to rise over a small girls room. The said girl shifted in her sleep as to face away from the sun.

A small knock was heard on her door.

" Hey, its time to wake up. You've got school." A males voice was heard. The girl woke up to reveal a 4 year old girl with long dark brown hair and greyish blue eyes.

"Alright Dad!" The small girl began to get ready. They brushed their hair, neglecting to crush the ends as they couldn't reach. Getting dressed, and brushing her teeth.

"Hey! Hows my babygirl!" An old man soon came through the door. He was almost an exact replica of Santa Claus except replace the fat with a little more bulk.

"GRANDPA!" the small girl was seen running through the hallway to suddenly hug the old man.

"Well we all set for school now?" A small noise of confirmation was heard signaling to both older men that she was ready.

"See ya Dad!" The girl quickly gave a taller man with dry yet curly hair and a hat on his head.

The girl quickly got into the car and looked off in the distance. Not long after the girl was at her local church for school.

Her grandfather dropped her off and quickly sped away.

"Welcome Back Suzy, do you know where your class is?" The small girl whos full name was Suzanne Bliss began to nod.

" Yep, I remember this time!"
Suzanne began to walk down a hallway until a door labeled 'Tiger Class' was found.

She walked in and put her small bag on a clothing rack with her name above it.She was about to sit down till someone said.

"Hey! Im saving this seat for my friend!" She looked down a little in shame at the child and moved somewhere else.
————(timeskip of 1 hour)———————
A little while later it was considered after school and Suzanne had to wait for her grandparents to pick her up, while she was waiting the same girl from this morning came up to her.

"Hey wanna sit with me. Were friends after all!" Suzanne decided to follow her since she didn't have many friends here.

Suzanne would follow a similar routine like this but every once and a while (or every other day) she would get in trouble for very minimal things like saying something a little rude or not sharing.
Every time this happened Suzanne had to turn her "card".

It was a behavior thing. But it would usually be yellow or green for Suzanne. Sometimes if she did both saying something rude or not share she had a red but this was only once a week.

Once pre-school was done Suzanne moved on to Elementary. The first day was a little odd for her as it was already a month in the year.
The school year was normal for the most part but there would always be a bit of teasing for Suzanne to deal with.
Stuff like.

'Jeez your such a crybaby!' or 'Are you really a boy!'One of the worst offenders of this was a tall boy in her class he would pick on her and tease her most chances he got.

One day Suzanne and a group of people were playing family like most kindergartens. Until an outside person with blonde curly hair gathered a lot of pencils and pointed them at Suzanne who grabbed a wooden spoon to defend herself.They both got in trouble and had to write what they did.

This made Suzanne confused as she was just defending herself but she still got in trouble. The teacher told her that she should have said 'stop' so the boy would see she didn't like that.

Her grandparents soon picked her up and she told them about it, they shrugged it off as it was dumb but signed her writing to show the teacher they looked at it. Suzanne's mother soon came by to take her to her house. At this point Suzannes parents were devorcied and lived in separate houses.