Chapter 30 'Drained'

-the art above is mine. It has nothing to do with the story, I just really like Zoro.-

The crew was now relaxing in the bathhouses of the Alubarna palace. Sean was allowed to go with the boys once he but on his chest binder and swim shorts.

Nami: Are you sure you won't be uncomfortable? If you want to join me and Vivi you can.

Sanji: I would love to join you Nami-Swaaaan~!

Nami: Not you!

Sean: Naah, I feel I would be more awkward then with the rest of them.

Sean stepped into the tub and quickly realized how much he was sore. The hot water helped his muscles, helping him relax.

Sanji: Is there a way to peek.

Cobra: There is a way-

Sean: Let them rest! Jeezus!

Chopper: AAAH! DON'T STRAIN YOUR VOICE, YOU YELLED TOO MUCH FIGHTING CROCODILE!

Sean gave in to Chopper's protests while giving up on stopping the boys.

Zoro: How hopeless are they.

Sean: Who knows...

Sean: I just hope I never sink that low.

Zoro: You would do that if it was a cute guy wouldn't you...

Sean: Ehhh, maybe..?

Sean: Depends if he's interesting.

Zoro: Not suprised. Better then dart-brow though...

Sanji: WHAT WAS THAT DAMM MARIMO!

Sean let the two bicker as Luffy and Usopp joined Sean and Chopper. They sat in a comfortable silence before both Sanji and Zoro flew in from there fighting.

Usopp: You two can never get along....

Sean: I'm surprised a ship of them exists.

Sanji + Zoro: A WHAT! WITH HIM!

They both pointed at each other with an angered look but both shut up. Being in a flustered state. The rest of the time  was spent with small chit-chat about random subjects. Cobra led them to a room where they could sleep.

Zoro: Here, you dropped this off before facing off Crocodile.

Zoro handed over Sean's Ace hoodie, sean quickly put it on, happy to see it was still in-tact. The crew enjoyed there stay until the next day to which the Marines were after them.

Nami: Were going to have to leave soon...

Sanji: NAMI-SWAAAN~ I'll PROTECT YOU FROM THE MARINES!

Sean: Chill for a moment, please..

Vivi: I wish you could stay longer. But i guess you have to leave eventually.

The crew began to talk amongst themselves, throwing out ideas on how to escape without getting caught.

-Budup, budup, budup-

-Budup, Budu- Ca-chak-

Luffy: Hello, this is Monkey D. Luffy and i'm going to be King of the Pirates!

Sean: Why not just give them tour credit card information as well...

Bon-Chan: Ah- Mugi-Chan! Your alive after all!

Luffy: WAH! Your the enemy!

Bon-Chan: For only that time, I would like to say I have your ship.