Chapter 49 ' Refusal '

While Sanji was fighting Wanze, he could see Wanze had high-quality equipment that seemed to never be used.  

Wanze: Ramen Kenpo!

Sanji: The fuck!

Wanze grabbed the same materials to make more ramen, forming a body with the ramen. It was impossible to land a hit on it without being stuck. When Sanji did hit the body, his legs were stuck in the ramen. Wanze took that to his advantage and swung Sanji around like a doll. 

Wanze: I'm invincible with my Ramen Kenpo!

Sanji: You just look stupid...

Sanji was able to dodge the hands(?) of the ramen suit. Sanji's eyes landed on the knife rack, he was conflicted at first, he always vowed never to use his hands in a fight. Looking back at Wanze he made up his mind.

Sanji: These blades are too good for you. They've never been used.

Wanze: Eh? Why would I use them? They're a hunk of metal.

Sanji: I've never used my hands in a fight, but for you, it's an exception. I don't view you as a chef, and with these knives, I'll prove your technique is useless.

Sanji started to sharpen the knives, he quickly began to cut up the ramen suit. Wanze was suddenly defenseless with scraps of noodles around him. Sanji kicked him hard, sending him across the room.

Wanze: Ow! How dare you! You ruined my beautiful face!

Sanji kicked him again, Wanze was now "normal" but knocked out.

Franky was fighting Neru, Franky was able to stand to most of his attacks

Franky was fighting Neru, Franky was able to stand to most of his attacks. Until Neru found his weak spot was his back-side.

Frank: Ow! Shit, you found out...

Neru started to purposefully target Franky's back. 

Franky: Hmm, guess I'm going to have to become invincible.

Neru: You can do that!

Franky just laid down, his back is covered by the train.

Neru: NOW YOU CAN'T FIGHT!

Franky: Your right, but you can't hurt me either.

Franky continued to try and hit Neru from his current position.

Franky: This isn't working, guess it's time to bust out my ultimate move.

Neru: Ultimate...Move?

Franky did his signature pose before entering a transformation of sorts. Neru was both worried but entranced by the transformation.

Franky: Franky! CENTAUR!

Neru: What the hell is that!

Franky: My secret winning move!