House Of Cards(RapSoul Part 1)

So hard (hard), we can't

It was a busy day at the hospital so Soojung decided to go to the hospital garden to take a break before she had to report back to her duties once again. She sighed as she could feel her body feeling low because she was tired but she immediately became shocked when she saw the one person she didn't expect to see at all, appear right in front of her, after months and months of not seeing his face. She was definitely taken back and could feel her lips trembling as tears rolled down her face and past emotional wounds started to resurface once again.

''I finally get to see you again!'' He spoke out to her.

Soojung didn't know if she was dreaming or if he really was in front of her but she got her answer when he pulled her into an embrace and tightly hugged her.

''I..I..I c-can't believe it Soojung!'' He happily said as tears dropped from his eyes. ''Life without you was so damn hard...I finally feel like breathing again! I was so lonely and depressed but now I found you! I don't want anything else in my life. I love you Soojung! I love you!''

''S-Sunggyu?!'' Soojung spoke his name out as she cried.

''We will be together forever and ever.'' Sunggyu happily exclaimed.

Soojung was about to hug him back when she remembered one important and crucial detail of her life that banned her from even thinking of patching things with her ex-lover once again, causing her to push him away and take two steps away from him. She couldn't do this, she couldn't continue the past and let it affect her future.

''I..I wanted to die! I wanted to die but when I thought about living and giving life a second chance now..now you come back to my life?! Why Sunggyu?! WHY?!'' Soojung cried as the past pain and misery creeped up in her heart even more.

''Soojung please!'' Sunggyu grabbed her hand before she could walk away.

''Leave me Sunggyu!'' Soojung demanded. ''I don't want to speak to you!''

''Fine don't speak to me but at least, listen to what I have to say!'' Sunggyu replied.

''There is nothing left to listen!'' Soojung glared at him.

Like there's no tomorrow, like there's no next time

''I understand your frustration, pain and anger! I know that I have caused you so much pain!'' Sunggyu didn't care if he was looking vulnerable. ''You're correct to be angry but my love for you is not wrong Soojung! I love you! Can't you forgive me for this mistake? Please forgive me!''

Soojung tried not to look into his eyes as her eyes started to become teary once again, her past lover was in front of her on his knees whilst holding her hands and there was a part of her that felt sorry for him yet he had done her wrong. She was so crazy for him and had loved him so much however he blew his chances up and now she wasn't the same as before. Even if she had wanted to get back with him, she couldn't!

''I will ask for your forgiveness throughout my life! I will bear all your anger and frustration but please don't be angry with your Sunggyu! Please forgive me!'' Sunggyu begged. ''You are my life Soojung! You are my happiness and love! You are my everything, it's only you! I love you so much!''

''Please don't do this to me!'' Soojung tried to push his hands away.

''DON'T RUN OFF LIKE THIS!'' Sunggyu grabbed Soojung when she was about to run off. ''PLEASE SOOJUNG!''

''DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE!'' Soojung cried. ''I CAN'T BE YOURS ANYMORE!''

''WHAT? WHY?!'' Sunggyu wanted to know the answer.