All Of A Sudden(2Jin Part 2)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)daydreamtowrite has requested for 2Jin with the song ''All Of A Sudden'' by Krystal Jung

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of a sudden I comfort myself, saying it's okay

It had been 3 months after that last incident where Myungeun had last seen her ex-boyfriend after kicking him out of the house.She had never seen him in person ever since that incident nor does she wish to see him hence ignoring or avoiding any event that could feature him or his group as it will lead to awkwardness and hurtful feelings to appear back on.

None of the Lovelyz girls were allowed to utter a word about him or his group to Myungeun since they knew Myungeun would either rage into anger or become sentimental hence avoiding any conversation related to either of the two mentioned.

Myungeun wasn't going to lie when her brain would always deliver memories of Jin to her on a daily basis however she would always shake her head,trying her best to not remember him nor the memories that made her the happiest.Even if she knew this was a lie,she would always convince or try to convince herself that she was okay and that he doesn't mean anything to her.

I won't cry out loud but I can smile like I've always been doing

The Lovelyz members had just released a new comeback song and were finally on a live reality show with a host that was questioning them about not only their comeback but also about life in general.

Like always,Myungeun faked her smile and pretended that nothing was wrong in her personal life as if she had been the happiest person in the planet.Her members often admired how strong Myungeun had been since they knew how much the girl was suffering yet for her to cover and conceal the feelings of pain and act as if nothing was wrong was truly a work of art that only some were a master of.

''Lovelyz we have a surprise for you all!'' The host announced. ''We have another rising group here for you to interact with! They have risen to fame so quickly that now they are the hottest idol group in South Korea!''

Myungeun immediately started to fear as to who this group could be,wishing that it wasn't her ex-boyfriend that was going to appear in the same platform as her for the first time after 3 months.

''Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Bangtan Boys!'' The host announced,making Lovelyz members to secretly eye Myungeun as it was now time for her to finally see her ex-boyfriend,who she had been trying her hardest to avoid.

We did so many things together but you haven't given me a single look or touch

Myungeun didn't know exactly how to react when she saw her ex-boyfriend's members walking their way up to the front of the stage one by one,making her nervous to even meet eyes with her ex-boyfriend for the first time after 3 months,which was also scaring her since she didn't know how he would even react to seeing her.

''Thank you very much for having us on this stage!'' Rap Monster,his leader,spoke on the microphone as he bowed to them. ''We are very pleased to meet our hoobaes Lovelyz and interact with them!''