To My Boyfriend(BangLyz)

A/N=

1)ryuveniy has requested for BangLyz with the song ''To My Boyfriend'' by Fink.l

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! It's your author-nim that has taken a long break from writing since life had happened and writing became less and less of a hobby for me however I do feel like I should write more on both Asianfanfics and Wattpad for my lovely and patient readers so I'm back!

Since I haven't been writing for more than a year I think, I need to get back to getting used to writing with a lot of description like I used to do so comment and let me know how the story is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have written more than 10,000 words to compensate my long hiatus as a sorry present!

This chapter will be different since it's BangLyz based but there's little lyrics to the song that the requester had request for so I've decided to write a small scene for the couples that the order was picked randomly for me by a List Randomizer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly I wanted to fascinate you so I'm wearing a skirt for the first time

''Jungkook!'' A loud voice came out from a small body.

The little boy,who had bright big eyes and had his small delicate hands gripped on his backpack handles,turned around to see a little girl running towards him with a smile so vibrant that it felt like the whole world was smiling along with her and the way she was waving her right arm as her eyes curled into an eyesmile, boy it could have made anyone feel so happy and alive just being with her.

''Y-Yein.'' Jungkook greeted her softly after he saw her legs stop when she was beside him.

''I was looking everywhere for you.'' Yein huffed as she smoothen her skirt. ''Did you forget what mama said?''

''Mama?'' Jungkook titled his little head as he tried to think.

''You're so forgetful.'' Yein shook her little head. ''We need to walk together since we live next to each other. Your mama and my mama said we have to walk together remember?''

''Ah I forget.'' Jungkook scratched his head as he felt a little embarrassed.

''That's why you left me at school.'' Yein pouted her lips and her cheeks cutely popped out. ''It's good that you weren't that far from school.''

Take a look at me, say I'm pretty

Jungkook and Yein walked along the streets as they chatted on, well more like Yein chatted on whereas Jungkook would just listen to her and speak only at times he had to reply back to her. As strange as it is, their opposite personality worked quite well with each other and made them closer to each other.

''Look at the cute puppy.'' Yein giggled as she tugged on Jungkook's shirt with one hand and pointed on the puppy with other. ''Let's go, touch it!''

Yein dashed ahead to the puppy and patted it as she laughed loudly and spoke with it whereas Jungkook stared at the sight as he walked towards them.He reached out his hand to the puppy and stroked his fur a few times.