Where Are You(2Jin)

It might be nothing

Jin walked down the stairs but his attention went to his sister, grandmother and mother all sat around the table as they took a sip out of their coffees and discussed something among themselves that he could hear.

''I heard Bae-shi's daughter, Irene is now at the age to get married, wouldn't she be a good choice?'' Jin heard his mother look at the other two ladies.

''But I think Seolhyun unnie is a better choice for oppa besides they match each other perfectly.'' Kei, Jin's sister, excitedly said.

''She is a rather beautiful girl for our Jin.'' Jin's grandmother smiled at the choice. ''The babies Jin and her would have, my oh my they would be beautiful.''

''Seokjin, there you are!'' Jin's mother gestured him to come towards them. ''Which girl do you think is good for you? There are a lot of beautiful girls in our neighbourhood, you must have your eye on one of them?''

''What is all this, umma?!'' Jin frowned.

''I did tell you yesterday that you're going to get married again.'' Jin's mother informed.

I'm alone again

''Umma I already told you that I don't want to get married again!'' Jin shook her head. ''I just don't want to get married anymore, I just want to be alone now!''

''No, you can't be alone besides your umma is only looking out for you! She knows what is best for you, Jin!'' Jin's grandmother told him. ''You must get married again so just tell us which girl do you want from the neighbourhood so we can talk to her parents!''

''Yes oppa besides you don't need to think about the divorce aspect, I spoke to the lawyer about your divorce with Myungeun already.'' Jin was shocked with what Kei just told him.

''So if you have someone in mind then let us know or just go with who I choose since I already have a girl in mind for you.'' Jin's mother smiled. ''I'm going to make sure this time you will get married with the right girl, not rush you into marrying someone like what happened with Myungeun before.''

Jin angrily sighed over what he heard before he stormed out of the room, feeling helpless over his situation. The situation was rather complicated, Jin was with his family whereas Myungeun was with hers. The married couple had an huge argument which caused Myungeun to demand a divorce, Jin knew that she wasn't happy with the marriage between them as she had done it for the sake of her parents but for him, he had done this for love as he was always in love with her ever since they were young. They say if you love someone then you should let them go and for the sake of Myungeun's happiness, Jin complied to Myungeun's wish for their marriage to be over even though he never wanted that.

I might get tired too

Myungeun was thinking about her history with Jin and the past few memories she had with him, sighing over the news that he was going to get married to another girl soon but before she could think further on about it, she saw Kei enter her room and put her luggage down on the floor.

''I got all of your clothes in here now our house has none of your belongings and you're free to do whatever you want, no one will stop you!'' Kei informed. ''Whether you go to England, America, Canada, Australia or anywhere else! Also don't worry about Jin oppa, he's moving on with his life too!''

''Did Jin really say yes to getting married with someone else?'' Myungeun stood in front of Kei, who could see she looked worried.

''Yes of course besides he has the right to move on with his life too.'' Kei nodded her head. ''He should be happy with his life too right? I want him to be with a girl who takes care of him and makes him happy! I'm happy he let me and umma choose who he should marry and in fact there's a girl coming in tonight to meet with oppa and if he likes her then we'll arrange all of the wedding plans immediately! Don't worry Myungeun, you don't need to worry about oppa besides I'll make sure he is out of your life forever!''