Inferiority Complex(TaeJeong)

Only doing requests from now on so comment down if you want any of your requests to be done!

Currently haven't updated due to exams but going to end very soon so will be back doing more and more updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)PPGGFXion has requested for TaeJeong

2)SarahMmi has requested for TaeJeong

3)wanderingmood has requested for TaeJeong

4)Minsugaes has requested for TaeJeong

5)syazreenaayani has requested for TaeJeong

6)Nurlyanamontana has requested for TaeJeong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, what exactly is the problem? Tell me!

''You can't just walk off like nothing happened Taehyung!'' Sujeong angrily nagged as she walked after him after entering the house and closing the door.

''Leave me alone!'' Taehyung crossed his arms,not wanting to talk about it.

''No! I want to talk about it so you're not going anywhere!'' Sujeong frowned as she stood in front of the man with her arms wide open.

I told you several times, I only have one person

Taehyung sighed as he sat down on the sofa with his arms remained crossed whereas Sujeong went down on her knees and placed her elbows besides his knees before placing her chin on her hands with her eyes staring at the older man,who was acting quite childishly at the moment.

''You annoy me so much sometimes!'' Sujeong let out a heavy breath out as she felt tired with his childish behaviour.

''Then why are you here with me?'' Taehyung pouted as he looked away. ''Go to your oppas instead!!''

It's cute, you're not acting like yourself

Sujeong chuckled at Taehyung's adorable behaviour since she knew exactly what the man was feeling,making her to smile widely at the man.

''What?'' Taehyung raised his eyebrow at her.

''Did anyone tell you how adorable you can be at times?'' Sujeong laughed as she pinched his cheek as hard as she could.

''YA?!'' Taehyung massaged his cheek by gently patting it. ''That really hurts!''

You, are you being jealous? Is it an inferiority complex, boy?

''Is my little Taehyungie jealous right now?'' Sujeong smirked at him,who scoffed as he rolled his eyes. ''Admit it! You're jealous aren't you?''

''Hey I'm not jealous!'' Taehyung cleared his throat as he looked away.