Fake Love(KeiMin)

A/N=

1)jmny95 has requested for KeiMin

2)BangLyz22 has requested for KeiMin

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING

- This chapter is slightly darker than previous chapters so if you don't like or can't handle any darker themes in general then I may suggest you not to read it or skip through the darker moments but it's mainly slight references to things (rather than dark scenes)

- I do not intend to be offensive to anyone with the reference of ''burqa-like'' clothing, please do not be offended by it and if you were then I do apologise. I needed a clothing that could completely hide the character's body and ''burqa-like'' clothing was only used as a description to give an idea of the clothing being similar to it and not give any wrong messages or cause offense to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I try to talk to the mirror "who are you?"

Jimin strolled along his neighbourhood with the usual headphones in his ears, just walking along as his eyes wandered around to see what was going on in his neighbourhood. Was it the boring neighbourhood that caused him to be so uninterested about everything his eyes had already seen the view a couple of hundred times through his existance that made him walk past everything without looking twice? If only there was something different and new in his life, he wished for as he looked up to the sunny day before looking back into his route, seeing that he was ever so close to his household where in he goes and the same old thing happens. He let out a breath of air as he walked closer to his destination until he saw a new black car stopped nearby where he was, causing him to be interested in what he was about to see.

He wondered what he could see that he hadn't seen but he got his answer by seeing something new that he had never seen before. He slightly titled his head as he was interested in seeing who was under the huge black burqa-like clothing that had not even shown a slight exposure of who they could be. He watched the person walk with hesistation after carefully getting out of the car and walked straight into the house that was beside his, causing Jimin to become interested in who his new neighbour could be. Jimin remembered how the person didn't even take a glimpse over the new neighbourhood the person had just arrived in before they walked inside the house, which he felt a bit weird about but he didn't spend too much in thinking much about it.

I'm blind for you

Jimin had his eyes on the front area of his neighbour's household, often looking at the sight from his bedroom's window as he was intrigued with the strange behaviour of the person. Why were they so hesistant to appear in public? He recalled this one incident where he saw the person appear in the area with a huge basket of laundry, thinking they were there to hang the wet materials, which the person proceeded to however that person was again in a burqa-like clothing regardless of what the weather was. Jimin wondered why the person would wear something like that in their own household on a hot summer afternoon? There was definitely something about the person that made Jimin intrigued, other than their identity, even more but what was it, he wondered as he focused more into their thoughts.