Jealousy(TaeJeong)

A/N=

1)seoltangnie has requested for TaeJeong

2)Teenzontop2708 has requested for TaeJeong

3)DeerCooky has requested for TaeJeong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't go to parties

Sujeong entered inside the huge house, looking around the house party as she saw a lot of recognisable and unrecognisable faces around. It wasn't a surprise that Jimin was the life of the party and had a lot of friends in his life, it seemed like all of them were here but her focus wasn't on any of them. She had not arrived at the party for longer than a minute but the first thing she was doing was trying to find someone specific, someone who had been on her mind for some time now.

She saw a nearby mirror and immediately went over to it, checking her appearance and making sure she looked beautiful. The only reason why she was even at this party was because she heard that person was at the party hence she forced herself to put more effort into her appearance and outfit. She ruffled her black locks before applying another coat of red lipstick on her lips. She smirked at herself, she looked hot and she knew it. There was just no way he wasn't going to stare at her and talk to her but where was he?

I'm looking for my own guy

Sujeong went to the living room and she was surprised to see the living room was huge, there was a lot of people in there. Jimin was a lot richer than she thought but she wasn't concerned about Jimin, her focus was on someone else. She turned to her right to see the guy, she was looking for, was finally there! He looked so effortlessly handsome with black locks and his attire was all black, unusual choice she thought like not that there was anything wrong with it but he always had colour in his attire. Today must have been the day he decided to look sexy for her, she smirked.

Sujeong's smirk disappeared when she saw he wasn't alone, he was talking to a girl she recognised, it was Irene Bae from the senior year. Sujeong stared at them interact from a distance and her eyes soon met with the guy when he turned to his right since he felt someone was staring at him. Sujeong frowned when she saw him glance at her before he turned his attention back to Irene, was he purposely ignoring her?

And I just can't stay still and smile

So he wants to play games like this? Sujeong hissed, if he wants to ignore her and be around other girls instead then why was she not doing the same? She'll show him how desirable she can be, turning her attention to her classmate Jungkook, who was near her.

''Hey Sujeong.'' Jungkook greeted.

''Jungkook!'' Sujeong loudly spoke his name.

Sujeong pretended to look happy and smile wider as she hugged Jungkook, hoping that the guy, she came to this party for, would see her with Jungkook and get jealous but her smile dropped when she saw he was still with Irene, completely focused on her and it looked like he was laughing with her at the jokes they were cracking with each other.

''Sujeong, how long are you going to hug me?'' Jungkook chuckled when he realised they had been hugging for a long time.

''Sorry!'' Sujeong broke the hug and took a few steps back, turning her focus once again on the guy and Irene.