Amusement Park(BangLyz)

When the clock turns twelve, it all starts to wake up

The boys and the girls were walking to go back to college after their lunch break was over, the same scenes were going on as usual.

Jin and Myungeun were arguing with each other, it didn't fazed the others since they were used to the cat and dog relationship and to be honest, they could see that deep beneath their arguments, there was an attraction between the two of them even though they wouldn't admit such a thing.

Suga walked ahead with Jiae following behind him, expressing how much she liked him and what she liked about the guy. Everyone, at their college, knew that Jiae liked Suga and sometimes it would annoy and embarrass Suga with the loud antics Jiae would do at times to express how much she liked him. Even though Jiae was very obvious with her feelings about Suga, they could see that maybe Suga had a soft spot for her.

Hoseok and Mijoo were both teasing and laughing along with each other, the two knew each other for a long time and were quite close with each other. For them, they saw their interactions as nothing but a friendship however for others, it always looked like they were more than friends.

Even if it's a fantasy that I made up

Jungkook and Yein were on another challenge as to who the best was among the two of them that had been going on for years. Both of them were always competing against each other and trying to beat the other's records to showcase how they were better. While it may be nothing but intense competition for the two of them, the others always saw there was a love and hate relationship between them.

Namjoon and Soojung were talking about things like current events, politics and history. They had a lot of things to talk about with each other, that they knew their peers except for Kei at times, wouldn't be interested in listening and delivering key points and knowledge about the topics. The two of them had known each other the longest and were childhood friends hence it wasn't a surprise with how well they gotten along, sometimes the two would be so into their conversation that it seemed like everyone else had disappeared.

Jimin was walking with a pair of headphones in his ears whereas Kei was walking near him with a book in her hand, trying to learn the content for the next upcoming lesson. He glanced over to Kei and quickly pulled her before she bumped into the pole in front of her, making her to smile at him before she continued to read her book. Everyone knew that Jimin was protective of Kei because of the obvious reason apart from Kei, who was too busy with studying to even see the obvious signs.

Taehyung was carrying Sujeong's bag for her as he walked next to her, who was telling him about the show she watched last night that she found interesting. She was always telling him things about herself to him as she was quite close with him and for him, he never found anything she told him boring. In fact he liked that she enjoyed talking to him, it was giving him opportunities to be close to her. Everyone could see he was smitten with Sujeong, apart from her who was oblivious.

Secretly, secretly (Alone, secretly)

Sujeong quickly walked ahead to stand in front of the group and placed her arms out to block the group's path. ''You know it's my birthday right?''

''Yes?'' Everyone replied.

''So I have an idea!'' Sujeong smirked. ''Let's all bunk our college classes to go to the amusement park!''

''WHAT?!'' Some of the members were surprised, especially Kei, with Sujeong's suggestion.

''We can't do that!'' Kei immediately disagreed.

''Come on, Kei! It's only one day without studying besides we already attended half of the day's classes.'' Sujeong groaned. ''Will it really matter if we miss three lessons?''