Real Story(RapSoul)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)gyugyuthel has requested for RapSoul married life

2)Inmycubicle has requested for RapSoul high school AU

3)Norjuliagee has requested for RapSoul married life

4)Alpenmori has requested for RapSoul with the song ''Real Story'' by Infinite

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

^^Since I had a range of requests based on RapSoul,I decided to challenge myself by combining the requests into one chapter so hope you guys enjoyed it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ask me again today if I love you,I only laugh and ask why you say that again

Soojung got down after dressed and saw her husband was already ready to leave with his shoes already on and he was standing in front of the mirror,fixing his tie to get ready for work.

''Good Morning Soojung!'' Her husband,Namjoon greeted her again as he saw her walking down the stairs.

''Morning Namjoon-shi!'' Soojung greeted back,grabbing her bag along.

''Ready for school?'' Namjoon questioned as he turned around to face her.

Soojung nodded her head as she got busy,fixing her school uniform before getting her lipstick out and applying a few coats on her lips.She was getting ready to go to school with the usual secret hidden from everyone about the fact that she was already a married woman despite the fact that she was quite young to be married with someone,who was much older than her and was a teacher at the same school she was a student in.

''You don't need makeup,you're pretty without it!'' Namjoon complimented with a smile.

Soojung smiled back to her husband's sweet words before a sigh came out of her lips,causing her husband's attention.

''Are you okay?'' Namjoon wondered what could cause his wife to look disheartened.

''Namjoon-shi do you love me?'' Soojung glanced at Namjoon once before looking away.

''Why do you always ask the same question?'' Namjoon chuckled at the usual question.

Hey it's constant, there's no change

Soojung felt hurt that her husband would always give her that annoying question back whenever she would question him about his feelings for her.She know she shouldn't doubt his feelings for her yet she hadn't seen any form of affection from her husband whether it's verbal or an action which caused her to be sadden from the lack of romance between the marriage.

''Soojung ready to go?'' Namjoon ruffled his wife's hair with a smile. ''E-Eh Soojung are you okay?''

Namjoon looked down to see his wife looking down on the ground,looking disappointed and hurt which caused him to be nervous as to what could have happened to her for her to be like this.

You cry again today, saying I'm too much it's just the same answer to the same question

Namjoon started to become uncomfortable and scared when he heard Soojung sounding as if she was letting out cries of sadness out of her mouth whenever she heavily breathed which made him walk closer to her before slowly sitting down on the stairs,next to her.