Kontrol(RapSoul)

A/N=

1)Btslovelyz4ever has requested for RapSoul

2)jangdongwoo123 has requested for RapSoul

3)Lafillequisecachait has requested for RapSoul

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPING ME HIT 1K IN THE VOTES!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY HIT 1K VOTES SO THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So just remember this, just remember one thing

Namjoon sighed as he held the girl of his dreams' hands and stared at her,looking into her innocent eyes staring back at him with a sweet smile on her face,always happy and smiling no matter what she was faced with.He was quite nervous as he cleared his throat at the awkward silence as everything around them was quiet,even the music in his car was closed which caused her to blink her eyes as to why it was so quiet and what for.

''Soojung I...er...have something to say.'' Namjoon confessed,making him to bump his head on the car's rear-view window out of nervousness.

''Are you okay?!'' Soojung looked at him,feeling scared that he might have hurt himself due to his clumpsy behaviour.

''Don't worry about it anyway Soojung there's been something I've been wanting to say to you...'' Namjoon gulped his saliva as he looked down in nervousness. ''But I'm afraid to say it just in case you say no and it will crush me completely!''

''I haven't said no to you yet so I guess you can try....'' Soojung tried to make him more confident by smiling softly at him as she held his hand.

I won't ask anything

''Well I just----What the?!'' Namjoon tried to grab something out of his pocket yet there was nothing there. ''Where the hell is it?''

''Where the hell is what?'' Soojung asked,not knowing what was going on.

Soojung watched him look around the car as he tried to find something that was pretty important for him by the looks of him looking for it frantically but something shiny caught her attention as she reached down to see a card and a velvet box nearby her feet.

''Are you looking for a card and a box?'' Soojung titled her head as she looked into the card to read it.

''Uh oh....'' Namjoon cursed himself for being so careless to ruin his surprise.

''Soojung from the first moment I saw you,I've never wanted to be with anyone else! You're perfect just the way you are yet I don't have much to offer you right now but I hope that you can be mine to make my imperfect life even more perfect than it already is! In return I promise to give you all my love so will you marry me,Soojung Lee? Will you be Mrs.Soojung Kim from now on?'' Soojung read the card,feeling more in love as she read more and more of what was written on the card. ''Oh Namjoon this is the most beautiful moment of my life!''

Namjoon sat back down on the driver's seat as he looked at Soojung smiling with her eyes closed as she placed the card against her chest,looking so pleased with the card and the beautiful imperfect moment they were having.