Hero(2Jin)

Hello please do request for 2JIN,RapSoul and MiHope too since they aren't requested a lot and I want to write about them too if possible....thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)Jangdongwoo123 has requested for 2Jin

2)Namhy97 has requested for 2Jin

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All those fake, wolf-like guys who keep bothering you

Myungeun was in her own world,walking towards her college building when the same old happened like usual,guys approaching her with that creepy smile on their ugly faces.She was hesitant to walk to their direction and tried to walk around them however the guys blocked her from walking any further by standing in front of her.

''Myungeun you seem like you need help there!'' One of them smirked at her.

''You do seem a bit too cold,would you like me to warm you up a bit?'' Another one grinned at her.

''Want me to carry you to your class?'' The third one chuckled at her with an evil smile.

''I'm fine!'' Myungeun tried to walk past them however they immediately stood in her way again.

''Come on Myungeun, don't be like that.'' The three guys all leaned closer to her.

''YA! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!'' An extremely furious voice yelled,causing everyone to look at that direction.

I'll fly around in the sky like Superman

The next thing people saw was a man fall out of nowhere and stand confidently on his own,glaring at his opponents as if they had something valuable of his that he was ready to fight  and get it back from them.

''That's Jin isn't it?'' Voices all spoke as fear occurred from the crowd that was watching the current scene. ''Wasn't he recently in trouble for gang fights?''

Everyone saw Jin walking towards their direction with that angry bad boy look on his face that he always has,giving everyone the impression that he was an extremely cold and scary guy that made people's spines literally chill.

*Oh no!?* Myungeun had heard it all about Jin and now she was afraid of him approaching her direction.

I'll tell all the villains who make you cry to go away

''Now who the hell are you?!'' The tallest one,out of the three,scoffed at Jin as he stood in front of him.

The crowd and Myungeun all had their eyes wide open since they knew who the hell Jin was and what he is known for,making them to tremble in fear as they were scared to see what was going to happen next.