Rumour(YeinKook)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)Jangdongwoo123 has requested for YeinKook

2)PPGGFXion has requested for YeinKook

3)Seoltangnie- has requested for YeinKook

4)Irene97jkA has requested for YeinKook

5)SarahMmi has requested for YeinKook

6)M2rruLoveKpop has requested for YeinKook

7)-minbaes has requested for YeinKook

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone told me they saw you recently, oh no they said you looked so happy babe then I felt strengthless

Jungkook angrily stormed into his room and slammed the door shut after he heard a very disappointing news that didn't give him a slight amount of comfort.He walked around from left to right before angrily kicking the chair he saw near by,what was the news that made him react and behave like this?

Jungkook was talking to Jin on the phone like nothing until Jin decided to tell him the heartbreaking news.

''Jungkook...you know my cousin right?'' Jin cleared his throat.

Jungkook frowned as the mention of his ex came out of nowhere,especially when he didn't wanted to hear about her after their horrible breakup where it ended with them screaming and yelling at each other's faces rather than ending it with respect.

''Hyung why are we talking about her?!'' Jungkook began to feel pretty annoyed.

''She seems rather happy nowadays.'' Jin ignored his annoyance. ''I think she's found someone new.''

''She what?!'' Jungkook was surprised since their breakup was very recent. ''Argh I gotta go!''

''Jungkook wait---'' Jungkook ended the call with his mood getting to a worse state.

Jungkook hated the fact that his ex seemed pretty happy with someone already whereas he was still in pain and in torment over their memories,which were still fresh in his head.He wanted her to be in pain and to suffer like him but reality was telling him otherwise instead.

Maybe I hoped you would be unhappy, are you over me already? There's no way

Jungkook refused to believe his ex was already over him,no she still loves him he believed as he tried to convince himself.

*It's impossible that Yein Jung is over me! No it can't be!* Jungkook tried to believe that his ex was still into him.

Jungkook tried to breathe a couple of times before he got out of his house to walk around the city to get his mind off this situation,which seemed like it was eating his head off as he couldn't stop imaging some random dude with Yein smiling brightly.