True Love(BangLyz)

This is Idol AU but with a twist that I wanted to add with all of the BangLyz couples rather than just the two couples requested!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)Btslovelyz4ever has requested for YeinKook(Idol AU)

2)Carat_Linus has requested for TaeJeong(Idol AU)

3)MechanMel has requested for TaeJeong(Idol AU)

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got something, something special girl

Jungkook lied down on the floor after the tiresome on-going practice that the group had just went through but before he could sleep on the floor,his eyes went to the shiny tablet that was on the nearby corner which made him to grab it as he wondered what to do with it.

''What should I do?'' Jungkook asked himself as he held the tablet.

''Play games on it.'' Jimin suggested,which Jungkook shook his head to. ''Maybe read some comments our fans wrote about us?''

''Yes!'' Jungkook liked the idea as he started to write ''Bangtan'' on the search box but before he could complete it,another suggestion took his attention and made him more curious. ''BangLyz? What's that?''

Jungkook's curiosity got the best of him as he clicked on the suggestion and looked at the search page that had videos and pictures of BTS with the junior group Lovelyz,which made him to tilt his head as he began to look at the images and saw a hundred images of BTS with Lovelyz.

''So Bang for Bangtan and Lyz for Lovelyz....Ahhh I understand.'' Jungkook nodded his head as he wondered around some more and looked at the pictures made by the fans however he noticed a very obvious detail in the pictures. ''Why am I always next to the maknae Yein? Taehyung hyung is always next to Sujeong? Are they trying to make us into a couple or something?''

You are already in the center of me but I can't lock you in

''Crap!?'' Jungkook mistakenly clicked on the image,which took him to Wattpad.com and there he saw a page of a fanfic story. ''W-What's this?''

Jungkook clicked on the BangLyz tag and there he saw the hundreds amount of stories that were written from the fans about BTS and Lovelyz,which made him to click a random story as he read some of the tags he noticed. ''TaeJeong? Ahhhh Taehyung hyung and Sujeong....okay that makes sense. MiHope? Oh Mijoo noona and Hope hyung...okay I got that! KeiMin? Hmmmm Kei noona and Jimin hyung....that was easy.''

''Whatcha doing maknae?'' Suga sat next to Jungkook,who immediately hid the tablet. ''What? What were you doing?''

''W-What was I doing?'' Jungkook tried to act dumb.

''Give me that!'' Suga snatched the tablet from Jungkook and looked at what he was looking at. ''What the?!....What is this?''

''It's a ship.....'' Jungkook cleared his throat as he tried to act nonchalant about it.