Pretending To Be Happy(YeinKook Part 1)

A/N=

1)TAE_TAEx has requested for YeinKook

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All those people who are looking at me, See me looking happy but.....

It was a grand special event as the servants and maids were busy at work,making sure everything was perfect as today was a very very special day where the youngest member,the princess,was getting engaged.Everyone was hard at work,checking every corner of the mansion so that there won't be a single chance of complain for the masters to hear from the grand guests,who were going to attend the huge event.

''Make sure the maids have done a good job on the princess!'' The oldest maid,the lady,that have been working for the family for the past 30 years,ordered as she was busy with the food.

''Yes lady!'' One of the maid bowed before hurrying over to the princess' room.

The maid dashed through the stairs where a group of servants had been decorating to make it look perfect.She didn't wanted to be late in case the lady or anyone else could yell at her for her late timing hence making sure she was fast as she quicken her speed when walking through the big corridors and stopped when she saw one of the doors that lead to the princess' room.

''Princess Yein!'' The maid knocked on the door,waiting patiently to hear a response from the princess.

''Come in!'' One of the maids voiced out,causing the first maid to enter.

''The lady would like to know if Princess Yein is ready for the engagement?'' The first maid questioned as she watched the other maids continue working on Princess Yein.

''She will be ready in 15 minutes!'' One of the maids announced. ''For now,focus on the guests that will be making their way into the event.''

''Yes maam!'' The first maid bowed before walking out of the room and closing the door as she made her way out.

The maids continued their work on Yein,who just sat down on a chair,as she stayed still like a statue who was watching the maids walk around her,trying to do their best to make her look as exceptional as she was with her beauty showing even more with the great work of the maids.The maids got even more happier and cheerful as they stood back to observe Yein,looking extremely proud of the great work they have done and how Yein would be the center of attention due to their skills.

''You look ever so beautiful Princess Yein!'' A maid praised her youthful beauty.

''Everyone will focus on you for the event Princess Yein!'' Another maid smiled.

''And your to-be fiance will fall in love with you even more!'' The third clapped her hands in joy.

I have a secret that I can't tell anyone, I'm smiling like this

Yein looked at herself in the mirror,not denying that she was looking pretty but today wasn't a day she wanted to experience nor go through.She saw all the maids looking  really happy and watched them look so pleased with how everything was turning out to be but was she happy with all this? Was she even happy with any of it? Yein forced herself to be happier by faking a smile,trying not to showcase any of the hurt and sadness she was actually experiencing inside.

''Princess Yein,all the makeup and hair is done!'' The maid interrupted her thoughts.

''And the dress you are wearing is spotless!'' The other maid spoke afterwards. ''We made sure there was not even a single damage to the dress!''