Can't Hide It(KeiMin)

You can see it uuu

Mijoo had noticed Kei wasn't behaving like her usual self, she was always often sleep deprived nowadays and even during their dance practices, she doesn't have any energy and is often making too many mistakes. She entered inside Kei's bedroom and saw she was sleeping with her phone near her hand, she must have done something on her phone before she fell asleep but what could it be?

Mijoo didn't really wanted to intrude on Kei's privacy but she was really curious on what she was doing on her phone, she could tell that Kei had been doing this for some time and Mijoo was starting to get worried over Kei's performance and dedication to their group. She lightly grabbed Kei's finger and placed it against the phone's button to activate the fingerprint recognition.

To Mijoo's luck, the phone unlocked and Mijoo took her time to see what Kei had been looking through her browser to which she saw that she was reading something. After finishing what Kei was previously reading on her screen, Mijoo had questions and she wanted answers from the younger girl.

Can't hide it

''Kei!'' Mijoo shook Kei's body, trying to wake her up quickly.

''Unnie, let me sleep!'' Kei groaned, pulling the quilt up.

''I'll let you sleep once you tell me why were you reading some fanfictions?'' Mijoo raised her eyebrow.

Kei immediately had her eyes wide open as she sat up before trying to look nonchalant. ''W-What are you talking about?''

''Don't play dumb with me!'' Mijoo gave her a look before she showed Kei her phone. ''The evidence is right here!''

''Unnie!'' Kei snatched her phone away from Mijoo. ''First of all, you shouldn't be checking my phone without my permission!''

''Why were you looking at them?'' Mijoo crossed her arms as she wanted answers. ''What's going on?''

''I....I can't help it...'' Kei sighed. ''I'm addicted to them!''

Am I dreaming?

Kei remembered the time she was walking to her van to go to the recording studio to record a new OST song but a fan immediately ran to her and shoved the piece of paper in Kei's hand. Before she could question the fan about it, she saw two bodyguards grab hold of the fan.

''SEARCH IT, KEI!'' The fan yelled as she was pulled away by the bodyguards. ''SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT IT IS!''

Kei blinked her eyes as she saw the fan get dragged away into another street by the bodyguards before her attention went to her manager, who stood next to her out of nowhere.

''Do you want me to throw that?'' The manager asked as he looked at the paper in her hand.

''No.'' Kei didn't know why but she decided to listen to the fan.

Am I under a spell?

Kei followed what was written onto the paper, which consisted of only two instructions. One, which was to go to the website wattpad.com and second was to search for KeiMin. She had no idea what any of this could mean but she followed the instructions and she was met with, what seemed like, stories and posters of her and BTS' Jimin Park.

She didn't know what to make of this but she decided to click on the first link and see what all this could mean. After she was done reading, she wasn't too sure what to feel or think. She was definitely amazed with how well written the story was and now she was starting to find herself wanting to read more of the fanfictions.