Bad Boy(YeinKook)

A/N=

1)jeongin_101 has requested for a YeinKook focused plot with a ''high school, bad boy'' theme

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone cheers and you will too soon

Yein shrieked loudly as she panicked, worrying that she was going to be late for class once again like she always was. Her legs ran as fast as she could, already dreading about the idea of getting another punishment for being late as she always does but she was hoping that she would reach class before the teacher would arrive.

*Almost there!* Yein ran up the stairs to go to her classroom, hoping that the classroom was still noisy and loud with the students chatting on and on.

''Yein!'' She could see her friends greeting her as they waved at her presence.

''I MADE IT!'' Yein sighed loudly as she was so happy she was on time.

Yein's eyes went slightly wide and the students all went quiet as they heard someone clearing their throat, Yein turning around slowly to see who it was and there she saw the teacher giving her a look.

''You were a second earlier than me, you got lucky now go sit down.'' The teacher went to the front of the classroom to stand as usual.

''Yes Miss.Park!'' Yein smirked with pride as she went over to her seat. *At least I made it on time!*

''Students, I have an announcement to make! We have a new student!'' The students all lifted their head as their curiousity over the news got the best of them. ''He will be joining us in this class from now on.''

A few gasps and chatters were heard from some of the students' mouths, wondering how the new student will look like and what kind of behaviour he will possess.

''Hey, wanna bet if he's going to be hot or not?'' Sujeong, who was sitting in front of Yein, leaned her chair back to whisper to her. ''The one with the wrong bet will treat the other for lunch!''

''Deal!'' Yein tried to picture how the new student was going to be like. ''I don't think he's going to be hot.''

''If you're going to start with your ''I don't find anyone hot in this school'' crap again then I'm not doing this!'' Sujeong gave her a look. ''It's going to be a fair judgement based on everyone's reaction, okay?''

''Fine fine!'' Yein groaned, rolling her eyes over what she heard. ''It's not my fault you find anyone good looking!''

''And it's not my fault either that you don't find anyone good looking!'' Sujeong retorded, glaring at her for a quick second before taking a pen out.

''Yein! Sujeong! Stop talking before I make you both stand at the back of the class!'' Sujeong almost fell off her seat while Yein jumped at the sudden yell. ''Anyway here is the new student Jungkook Jeon!''

Who dat who dat who dat boy, caught my eye out of all these people

The sound of the classroom door opening, immediately caught the attention of the students as they leaned slightly towards the direction of the door with their eyes all locked to see the new student enter while the classroom was silent like the exam hall where students were focused on completing their exam paper. The girls were quietly giggling to see how handsome the new boy was and if he was as dreamy as they were all thinking in their head whereas the boys wondered if he was going to be suitable to talk to or a new target to bully.