Back(MiHope)

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N=

1)luvsouthkorea has requested for MiHope

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't place me in time

The girls ran as fast as they could into the boys' hotel room as they were in trouble,especially after what just had happened to them.They knew they had to tell the boys about this immediately as they were the only ones who could help the girls in their misery.They immediatly knocked onto the hotel room door,wanting it to open up fast as they could tell the boys immediately and seek for their help.

''Girls?'' Hoseok looked at them before noticing something weird. ''Where's Mijoo?''

''She's been kidnapped!'' The girls looked extremely distressed as they spoke with their hands slightly shaking in fear.

''By who?!'' The boys,who were behind Hoseok,questioned as they heard what the girls spoke.

''I know who did this!'' Hoseok's fists crunched as his eyebrows became furrowed.

''They g-gave us a note....'' Sujeong's hand shook as she held the note.

Come back, I want you back back back back back back

Hoseok got hold of the note and read it,seeing that an address was written on it,which indicated the place where his enemies were wanting to meet hence making the man crumble the side of the notes with his hands as anger started to become more obvious.

''Even when we're in holiday,those bastards don't seem like they want to leave us alone eh?'' Hoseok scoffed as he was ready for a fight. ''If those boys want a fight then that's what they'll get.''

''But why get Mijoo?!'' Baby Soul was worried. ''What did that poor girl do?''

''We got their member Ten arrested!'' Jimin spoke. ''For revenge,they decide to do this!''

''But it was Namjoon,who caught him and handed him over to the police!'' Jiae replied. ''If they wanted to hurt Namjoon and get revenge from him then wouldn't it be Soojung unnie they would grab hold of and hurt? Why Mijoo?''

''Exactly!'' Yein agreed. ''It doesn't make sense why Mijoo unnie was kidnapped instead.''

''Could it be a mistake?'' Baby Soul blinked her eyes.

''Maybe they were trying to get Soojung unnie but mistakenly got Mijoo unnie instead.'' Myungeun explained. ''Soojung unnie and Mijoo unnie did go outside together.''

Inside that space that remains

Two men grabbed hold of the girls' arms as they forced her to walk with a bag,that was around her head,to block her from seeing any of the places she was going so their location could be hidden from her eyes whereas the rest of the members sat around as their eyes watched the victim fall down on the chair.

''We got hold of her,boss!'' Yuta proudly spoke.

''She's going to pay for what her friends did to Ten!'' Win Win growled as he glared at the body.