Blood,Sweat & Tears(YeinKook)

If anyone has any requests then it's best to comment them down now since I'll be writing mostly,if not ONLY requests that I have been asked to do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/N=

1)Starkerxstop has requested for YeinKook

2)JJK1997 has requested for YeinKook

3)jynyjy has requested for YeinKook

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

*Couldn't dedicate it to more than one person so I chose not to dedicate anyone for this chapter! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blood, sweat and tears, my last dance take it all away, go

Standing in front of each other,the two both stared at each other as they remembered the first time they met before it lead to a million rendezvous.

She was entering the ball,wearing a huge dress on with her makeup looking polished whereas he was at the top,staring at the amount of people entering until she managed to caught his eye and made him more intrigued in finding more about her.

She looked around the place until her eyes caught an incredibly handsome man walking up to her, smiling at her before he uttered the first words of their interaction that lead to something deeper.

''Shall we dance?'' He stared into her eyes as his charming grin got wider,alluring her with his perfection.

My blood, sweat and tears as well, my body, heart and soul as well is yours, I know this is an spell to punish me

Yein sighed as she cursed her ill fate since she had loved someone who she wasn't supposed to, loving someone who was from the enemy's side had never lead to any good to anyone in the past especially knowing what was done to the past lovers after they had been caught but would she share the same misfortune like the others?

Looking at the man she still loves that was standing opposite her,she knew things between them were too strong and too passionate to throw away and that no one else could replace the powerful love the two had shared for each other.

What was so wrong in loving him you may ask? Staring at his pale skin that glowed in front of her eyes,his sharp fangs that looked like it could kill you just by looking at it and his hypnotic eyes melting her heart were all signs of loving the member of the opposite team,the Vampires! Using their extremely attractive good looks to charm their victim then kill them when their victims were close enough to them was only one of the million reasons why Yein was never allowed to even look at a Vampire,let alone be near and love one.

''What's wrong?'' Jungkook cupped her face with one hand as his eyes looked concerned.

''Us,our situation,everything!'' Yein looked on the floor sadly whereas Jungkook sighed with feelings of tiredness since he had always heard this from her mouth.