Doll(RapSoul)

A/N=

1)InspiritRona has requested for RapSoul with the song ''Doll'' by Lovelyz

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you know? I can't fall asleep

Soojung sighed to herself as she poured hot water onto the cup she just grabbed, making herself a hot green tea, before getting out of the kitchen with the drink in her hand. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was way past midnight, nearly two in the morning to be accurate but there wasn't even an ounce of her that felt like sleeping.

She recalled how it's been a usual pattern nowadays where she would get to bed mostly around midnight and try to sleep like her other members but unfortunately for her, hours past by yet all she did was turn around in a few sleeping positions and try to fall asleep. She even tried to count sheeps or not move for a few minutes to see if that would do the trick but it didn't do anything for her at all.

Do you know? I can't have a dream

Whilst browsing her phone and looking up on how to fall asleep, she saw that a hot drink could do the trick so here she was, seating on the sofa with a hot drink in her hand and her eyes looking out at the night view sky as she acknowledged her thoughts and wondered about things.

Soojung thought about a lot of things regarding her current situation, she wasn't sure exactly how to deal with it since this was her first time but she knew she wasn't the first one to go through this situation. She knew this was mandatory to go through and she had to comply with the law but she wished it wasn't this long. Was it really this hard to be away from someone in a situation like this?

Before she could overthink too much about it, she felt a hand on her shoulder, causing her to be startled as she looked to see who it was.

You have a dream peacefully, I stay awake all night

''Myungeun, you scared me!'' Soojung felt relief as she let a breath out of her mouth. ''What are you doing up so late?''

''I was about to go to the toilet but I saw you sitting here by yourself.'' Myungeun answered, sitting down next to her. ''Don't tell me you can't sleep once again?''

''I've tried for about two hours but I just can't seem to be able to sleep.'' Soojung groaned, feeling frustrated. ''Is it really this hard to sleep?''

''I think you're overthinking because of him hence why you can't sleep!'' Myungeun told her the obvious. ''You know every man in South Korea has to go through the two year military service and celebrities aren't any exemption from this! Namjoon oppa's just doing what he has to do and I know it's hard for you right now since you can't see him for the next two years at all!''

''I know he has to do it....there's a part of me that's proud yet another that wishes this didn't exist at all.'' Soojung looked down on the ground. ''I just can't help but wonder how is it going for him? Is he doing well there? Has he managed to adjust well or is he struggling with everything, including the long distance relationship, like I am?''

Even if I'm not in your arms, you fall asleep comfortably​​​​​​​

''Overthinking things like this isn't going to help you at all.'' Myungeun reminded her. ''If it's doing anything, it's causing you to stress too much and making you sleep less! We only get a few hours of sleep anyway before we have to go through another busy day of schedule so you should get as much sleep as you can!''