Something(KeiMin)

A/N=

1)JanethDelgadoB has requested for KeiMin with the song ''Something'' by Girls' Day

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 06/08/2017,it was officially one year since this one-shot series fanfic has been published so happy 1st anniversary to my fanfic!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're only up till here

Kei opened the door after she heard very loud knocks at the door,ready to yell at who she thought was her husband causing all the chaos however was a bit surprised when she saw her two friends with their husbands at her door before greeting them with a warm smile and gesturing them to come inside the house then closing the door after they came inside.

''Oh Kei!'' Jiae exclaimed before tightly hugging her. ''Our little little Kei! Our innocent sweetheart!''

''O-Okay?'' Kei blinked her eyes,not knowing why Jiae was becoming so emotional out of nowhere.

''She was so happy with that beautiful smile just back there!'' Sujeong clasped her hands close to her chest. ''My adorable Kei unnie!''

''Where's Jimin?'' Taehyung questioned as he looked around.

''He told me he's coming back from work now.'' Kei answered then noticed a few looks being passed around.

''Where's Minyeon?'' Suga asked as he looked for KeiMin's little daughter.

Nothing, it's something, stop it

''Suga oppa,it's 10pm!'' Kei chuckled a bit. ''She's already gone to bed and is currently sleeping but anyway what's going on? Is everything okay?''

Kei noticed her friends looking quite sad and disaheartened as they looked at each other then all eyes were on Kei,making her even more nervous and scared as to what the matter could be about.

''Okay okay look! We all love you,Kei so don't take anything we say the wrong way okay?'' Jiae sighed as she held Kei's hands. ''What we're going to say is a very serious matter but do remember we're on your side! We're all here for you!''

''Uhm....o-okay?'' Kei blinked her wide eyes,not really knowing how to react.

''We all suspect that Jimin's cheating on you with another women!'' Sujeong sadly confessed after sighing heavily.

''W-What?'' Kei was stunned as she took her hands away from Jiae's hands and covered her mouth. ''Wh-What are you guys saying?!''

Everyone could see how the fragile woman looked like she was breaking from the tragic news,causing Jiae to sigh and hug her even more tightly.

I clearly feel it, must be something

''Kei I am so so so sorry!'' Jiae hated Kei was literally broken down from the news. ''I know this is hurting you but we just had to tell you! We know it's the right thing to do!''

''What did he do to make you guys think like this?'' Kei asked,desperately wanting to hear proof and hopefully that they all thought wrong.

''He lied to both me and Tae about being at work when he was with a girl and he had his arm around her!'' Sujeong explained. ''We saw him in the streets and followed them!''