Fool(SugAe Part 2)

A/N=

1)jangdongwoo123 has requested for SugAe and RapSoul in one chapter

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone can see I was a fool

Soojung grumbled in anger as she started to put her night gown on, it was pretty late at night and someone was at the door, disturbing her from sleeping soon. She wondered who the hell could it be at a time like this? Her husband, Namjoon, followed behind her to ensure that the visitor, at the door, wasn't going to attack his wife or try anything dangerous.

Soojung was going to let this visitor know that coming to someone's house at a time like this was absolutely unacceptable but when she opened the door in rage, she was met with another surprise and this surprise immediately got rid of any anger she was currently holding.

''Jiae? What happened?'' Soojung saw her best friend was at the door, crying her heart out.

''Are you okay, Jiae?'' Namjoon was surprised to see Jiae like this at a time like this. ''Please do come inside.''

''Jiae, what's wrong?'' Soojung wrapped her arms around Jiae as she pulled her inside the house. ''Come on, you can tell me why you're crying.''

''Everything has gone to wrong! I don't know what to do.'' Jiae kept sobbing, stressing about her situation.

''What happened!'' Soojung insisted to know once again.

''Come on, Jiae! We're here for you!'' Namjoon wanted to know what had happened to Jiae for her to be like this. ''You can tell us, Jiae!''

I think I'm crazy​​​​​​​

''Jiae! Jiae!'' Suga called out her name as anxiety got the best of him when he saw something that he wasn't actually supposed to see.

''What is wrong with you, Suga?'' Jiae looked over to the bathroom door, where Suga was coming out of from. ''You go to the bathroom and come out, screaming as if you had seen a ghost in there.''

''What is this?'' Suga held the one thing Jiae was scared to see, he could see that she was looking away to avoid looking in his eyes. ''Answer me, Jiae! What is this!''

''It's a pregnancy test.'' Jiae was getting more scared.

''Are...you...pregnant?'' Suga asked Jiae that one fearful question that was going to change his life forever. ''Tell me honestly! Are you pregnant, yes or no?''

I don't care if it's just a short moment​​​​​​​

Suga watched Jiae look away once again but the way she was getting very nervous, biting her bottom lip, and the way her eyebrows were furrowing, it was clear what the answer was but Suga had more questions and he needed answers to them whether Jiae wanted to answer them or not, it didn't matter. He had questions and he will get his answers.

''But how? I clearly remember even though we were drunk in that hotel in Las Vegas, I still used a condom!'' Suga argued, he was never the type to go against safe sex. ''It can't be! We had protected sex so how is this possible?!''